Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Randi Rogers

sirveyr

Randi Rodgers swung by my IDPA match on Saturday at The Tri-County Sportsman's League. We are still not sure as to why she was in Saline, MI. :lol: She shot a few of our COF's and mingled with the shooters. She also took time to speak to our "Intro to IDPA" class that was going on in the classroom. I'm pretty sure that the students had no idea who was speaking to them, but they still asked some very interesting questions about gear, training, practice, and shooting in general. So, Randi, if you ever read this, thanks for coming by and visiting with us. You are a true professional and a great representative for GLOCK and all of the action shooting sports. :cheers:

Wow, Glock has two outstanding ambassadors shooting for them. Earlier this spring Dave Sevigny shot the High Desert Classic here in Albuquerque. After winning Production and finishing sixth overall he spent a good portion of Sunday afternoon helping us tear down stages and put the equipment away. He wasn't just tearing down targets, sticks and stands but was loading poppers, walls, plate racks and other heavy stuff. All this while most everybody else was heading home. After a couple of hours he apologized that he had to leave to catch a shower and a flight out. Needless to say, we were impressed with his professionalism in ways we did not expect. My hat is off to both Dave and Randi!

CYa,

Pat

Randi, Dave and Tori all shoot the Steel Match at Old Bridge, NJ this spring. Three nicer people would be hard to find. Talked to any and all, posed for pics with shooters. Great people. They are a credit to our sport.

Jim

I have had a couple of opportunities to chat with Randi. She is a great person. She was kind enough to sign a poster for my daughter. She is awesome individual and a great ambassador for your sport.

I have had a couple of opportunities to chat with Randi. She is a great person. She was kind enough to sign a poster for my daughter. She is awesome individual and a great ambassador for your sport.

+1 she is all that & a bag of chips, Did I say she was good looking!

I emailed Randi a link to this thread. She asked that I forward this reply:

"Thank you, everyone. I thoroughly enjoy meeting and spending time with shooters all over the country, and look forward to meeting more people in the future!"

I remember when she came to Steel Challenge and shot single action Revolver. She looked very young , but always acted pleasant, and mature.

My Grand mother would have said "Randi is so Classy- she would not say sh*t if it was in her hand"

My wife and I had the pleasure of sitting next to her at the awards for the pro am. I mentioned to my wife that we were sitting next to one of the best female shooters in the world, if you hava any questions, now is the time to ask. Randi, spoke right up, and asked my wife what questions she had. My wife proceded to ask a few , and Randi, gave alot of great training ideas, and exactly what she does to prepare for certain matches. We were both all ears. If you get to read this, Randi Thanks.