Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classified in all 6 divisions.

Hello: I am now officially classified in all 6 divisions :cheers: I am a "B" in all 5 and a "C" in Revolver(I need to work on that). The best part for me is that I earned all of them by shooting them and not by a bump. I guess I am one of 259 now. It has only taken just over 4 years from not shooting before till now. Now on to an "A" card in single stack or ? :surprise: Thanks, Eric

Hello: I am now officially classified in all 6 divisions :cheers: I am a "B" in all 5 and a "C" in Revolver(I need to work on that). The best part for me is that I earned all of them by shooting them and not by a bump. I guess I am one of 259 now. It has only taken just over 4 years from not shooting before till now. Now on to an "A" card in single stack or ? :surprise: Thanks, Eric

Way to go Eric!! :cheers:

Hello: I appreciate all the kind words and the not so kind :roflol: I looked at a friends classifiers and how many he has done today and then looked at mine agian. I really need to shoot more classifiers. My USPSA number is A-57617 if you want to check :surprise: Thanks, Eric

I really need to shoot more classifiers.

Probably, but you have classifiers since 2006 and have twice as many as I do since 1999, so by my standards, you are doing just fine. :cheers:

Congratulatons! Now all you need to do is Work Hard, Train Hard and bust your butt and you will match Johnny Brister, the only six-way GM in our sport. Keep up the good work, you can get there. :cheers: