Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Oh B-B-B-Boy

Corey

Well, as I had suspected with the recent update, I indeed have officially made B class in Single Stack. This is coming about 5 months after starting this sport, so I'm pretty happy about it, but at the same time, I'm hoping I can compete at this level. I've thought of myself as a C shooter but only recently have been feeling comfortable with the thought of being a B. Def going to be putting in the time and effort to be competitive.

I know if had not found this forum, I wouldn't have learned what I have and there is no way I'd be here at this level already. Thanks Brian and everyone else who has given me help along the way. Keep it coming!!!

:cheers:

Corey

Congrats :cheers:

I made B class in SS this year too. Looks like at the IN Section you will be going head to head with a 55 year old with bad knees and crummy vision.

Bring your B game :sight:

Well, as I had suspected with the recent update, I indeed have officially made B class in Single Stack. This is coming about 5 months after starting this sport, so I'm pretty happy about it, but at the same time, I'm hoping I can compete at this level. I've thought of myself as a C shooter but only recently have been feeling comfortable with the thought of being a B. Def going to be putting in the time and effort to be competitive.

I know if had not found this forum, I wouldn't have learned what I have and there is no way I'd be here at this level already. Thanks Brian and everyone else who has given me help along the way. Keep it coming!!!

:cheers:

Corey

Congrats young one, the force is strong with you I feel! smile.gif