Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2011

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Send me a E-mail at scorch@doubletapranch.com with the change from/ to. We need to know as soon as possible when someone changes Division so we can make sure to have right Number trophies at the match for those divisions

No Send me a E-mail at scorch@doubletapranch.com with the change from/ to. We need to know as soon as possible when someone changes Division so we can make sure to have right Number trophies at the match for those divisions

You wont need an extra trophy for that guy. Maybe another "participant" ribbon like you get at the county fair though. Lol!

Seriously how many shooters per division/class do you need for trophys at this match?

For First it is 5 in a DIvision/Class All this is List on our web page under match info button so won't re hash it here. He might not get one but if there was 4 and now 5 the top guy would now get one. We go by the USPSA Suggestions in the appendixes

I know I posted this earlier this is just an up date.

Shooting Instruction FromDouble Impact's Max Michel

2 day class Wed & Thurs, June 1-2 Just before the Double Tap Championship at the Double Tap Range.

Tuition: $550 (worth every dime) E-mail Robert at scorch@doubletapranch.com for More details, only taking 10 students already have 7, so get your Entry in today and Start Whipping up on your competition. you could spend easily this amount of money on ammo and not learn hardly anything. this is an investment

Will the Range Work has begun! complete new surface for the Bays, Surface will have Several Inches of Crushed lime stone on them, this is NOT gravel it is almost like a powder, not quit. Has some very small rock in it. Will pack tight and let water drain through it.post-1794-038656300 1302198470_thumb.jpg

Edited by scorch

2 day class Wed & Thurs, June 1-2 Just before the Double Tap Championship at the Double Tap Range.

Tuition: $550 (worth every dime) E-mail Robert at scorch@doubletapranch.com for More details, only taking 10 students already have 7, so get your Entry in today and Start Whipping up on your competition. you could spend easily this amount of money on ammo and not learn hardly anything. this is an investment

Hey Robert, any idea how many rounds we'll need during the class?

If it's his normal class, ~1k.

If it's his normal class, ~1k.

Hey Spanky, your gonna have to put up with me in your max class! ha ha 1k rounds for class...I gotta get cranking.

Here is a Photo of the Range Surface when Dry. the powder tends to adhere to the Small rock and kinda stick everything together when it gets wet, but will not be real solid, kinda like hard dirt. a friend has this down on a motorcycle track and says it work well.

post-1794-083750400 1302374638_thumb.jpg

Edited by scorch