Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Moving and shooting

sfpmb

training should not be so cool

Backstory - Tuesday, I am setting some training goals for the year and identified my biggest weaknesses to work on were moving shooting and moving targets. Thursday, call number on craigslist and get equipement 4 hours later for $65 (had been talking about getting one for the wife for awhile). Friday, goofing off with the kids in garage and playing with my new DAA Rangemaster holster. Then the magic happens.

I did not know if this fell under airsoft, skills, or fitness but it may help with all three.

I tried it a couple of yrs ago and its actually very hard. Put some paper up and lets see your accuracy :sight::roflol:

Flyin

I know you are the try new training concepts kind of guy. I seem to recall a lawnmower but I can't find your video. Please share your adventures with us again.

• 1 month later...

It is my understanding that the wife picks up the pellets while you are eating the sammich she brought you.

Right before you clean her gun and get your butt downstairs reloading! :devil:

• 4 weeks later...

That would be a great tool to help practice shooting on the move in all directions. How many chances do we get to shoot moving to the left or to the right for half an hour? Shooting while moving backwards? It could really be a lot of fun and a great training aid. :cheers:

Joe W.

dont have a treadmill in my shooting area, but i like the barricades. Im currently using giant cardboard boxes for walls/ports/barricades, haha. may need to invest in some more PVC soon. Wish i had more room to work on moving and shooting with my airsoft. I really need to find a cheapo treadmill....

dont have a treadmill in my shooting area, but i like the barricades. Im currently using giant cardboard boxes for walls/ports/barricades, haha. may need to invest in some more PVC soon. Wish i had more room to work on moving and shooting with my airsoft. I really need to find a cheapo treadmill....

Heck man, keep an eye out for local garage sales. :cheers:

Joe W.