Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Moving and shooting

sfpmb

ill see what i can find, haha. my airsoft is a spare bedroom/den, about 15'x10', but im sure i could fit a treadmill in there somehow, haha

I say smack dab in the middle of the room with a warning sign on the door. "Shooting Practice In Session! Do Not Enter!!" :roflol:

Joe W.

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome! This seems like it would make it very easy to increase your movement speed while shooting since you can crank most treadmills up in .1 mph incriments. I bet I can shoot pretty accurately moving 2-3 miles per hours but it would get hard from 3-4mph.

• 2 weeks later...

That is very cool! I've been thinking about getting my fat ass on one of those anyway.... now I have more motivation to do so. Looks like I'll finally get an airsoft too. Guess since I'm going to make GM, I might as well be able to shoot with them..... :unsure:

JT

Well that was a train of thought I wish had never left the station. Me on a treadmill duck walking with my waterbottle in hands to JT and his air soft shooting countless bbs as he walks to Cliff Walsh on a tread mill working on his dry firing and reloading *not that he needs any help with them the lucky son of a gun*. I wonder if TechWear makes a thong for shooters. ROFL

Joe W.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...