Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who's Shooting What In '04?

Roy, Liota -

I'm guessing because Chuck S is no longer associated with the club that the

Waco Make a Wish is...canceled?

Could it be that it's just awaiting a reschedule to another venue?

If so, any rumors about when/where/if it might be?

I've only shot this match 1 time, but it was a lot of fun last year...sure would hate to see it go.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scheduled ...

02/20-22/04 Florida Open Frostproof, FL

04/24/04 Ladies Camp Shootout & Lady Smith & Wesson match

June ? Area 4

09/12-18/04 US Handgun Nationals Barry, IL

October ? TX Limited

October ? MS Classic

Try to squeeze in ...

April Space City Challenge

08/05-07/04 Area 3 Championship Columbia, MO

rhino, it's an online reservation form. go to the uspsa site and find the indiana sectional and click the web link and it will take you to where you need to go. once you have filled out the form they require you to print it and mail in your fee. let me know if you have anymore questions.

I'm planning on the following so far:

Colorado State Championship

MGM Ironman 3-gun

Wyoming State Championship

International Tactical Rifle Championship

Area 1 Championship

I'd love to shoot the American Handgunner match, or a Rifles only match. Or take a class with Ron Avery, Matt Burkett, Todd Jarrett. Or take a class at Gunsite, or the Alabama shotgun class. Crap. I need to work harder so I can retire earlier, buy an RV and hit a few more of these things.

• 3 months later...

I think I'm sorted out for the year now:

Golden Bullet

Area 5

Nationals

Area 1

Area 2

plus maybe Silver Buckle and a few others as the opportunity strikes.

Kevin

I'm registered for the Area 5, Indiana Section, & Kentucky Section.

I'd love to shoot the Area 5 3-Gun, but I can't handle that range. There is an outside chance I might do the Michigan Section match, depending on where it's held this year.

I'm still undecided on whether or not to shoot the "big" IDPA matches this year. FortyFiveShooter has done another awesome job getting prizes for the IDPA Indiana Regional, so it might be worth going just for that! The IDPA Indiana State match is close to home, but I'm just not enthused about it right now.

A little late - but I was checking to see if there was an Area 4 thread - apparently not - so I looked in here.

Already shot the Old Fort Shootout. Good match - a lot of fun! Met Mr. Lynn Jones there (for the record he beat me). My first BE.com introduction.

Have sent in entry form for Area 4 - so I'll be there (common all - how many times have I said "I'll be there" then not showed up? I've spent the Jack now - I have to go :D )

I am really hoping for Area 3. The field will be stacked with talent there so I'm looking forward to that. Of course I have a Frickin' job that involves ALOT of travel in August so we'll see if the schedule works out.

No nationals this year - I have a hunt - but write me in for 05'.

JB