Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GA State USPSA Championship Match

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

OK folks, date is in stone (or shale anyway until the USPSA approves it). September 10-12. Match fee is $115. We will be on the new range and will be looking for ROs starting now. Once USPSA approves it the application will be posted. Hope to have food and drink concessions all day both days. More to come as it develops.

Thanks!

Mark

• 1 month later...

OK folks, date is in stone (or shale anyway until the USPSA approves it). September 10-12. Match fee is $115. We will be on the new range and will be looking for ROs starting now. Once USPSA approves it the application will be posted. Hope to have food and drink concessions all day both days. More to come as it develops.

Thanks!

Mark

Mark,

Count Angie & I in for ROing we both Plan to shoot, If I don't hurt myself between now & then.

Edited by TruStreet

Thanks!

Mark

Mark,

Count Angie & I in for ROing we both Plan to shoot, If I don't hurt myself between now & then.

Ya, and I'll try to keep him healthy, now if we could just get him back in *good* shooting form... but we *are* working on it!

PS. we kicked Kevin in the Butt the other night to start getting the signup stuff up and the webpage up, etc....maybe he'll see this and it will remind him

Alan

Ah, the delay is all me! Busy time of the year especially as the CRO for the gun club and getting the rules written for all the new ranges and getting the kinks worked out on the new Action range. We will get the registration forms up soon and I will reply to all those who have emailed me with questions or special needs this week.

Thanks!

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks!

Mark

Hey Mark,

Put me down to RO this match again.

Thanks,

Phil

OK everyone, the Competitor and RO forms are up. Please take a look and email us with any questions.

As with any major match the ROs are critical so please consider helping us by signing up as an RO for this match.

Thank you!

Mark

The link is "out of order" at the moment. I get Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage. Will try again later.

"OOPS" the Area 6 link on the the USPSA website won't work either.