Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ-USA Model 712 Utility

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This thread is getting WAY too long. Put up a polldaddy poll and let's get 'er done. You can cross post it on the CZ forum and the shotgunner forum.

But if you really want to count all these things here....naked stainless for me.

Myself personally, don't really want to cross post it mainly because I don't want to be banned for commercial posting : )

If someone else wants to, the more we can get ordered, the lower the price point we can get on them. What I will probably end up doing is setting up a section on my website to get an order count in and pre-payment once we finalize

the design and color.

This thread is getting WAY too long. Put up a polldaddy poll and let's get 'er done. You can cross post it on the CZ forum and the shotgunner forum.

But if you really want to count all these things here....naked stainless for me.

Myself personally, don't really want to cross post it mainly because I don't want to be banned for commercial posting : )

If someone else wants to, the more we can get ordered, the lower the price point we can get on them. What I will probably end up doing is setting up a section on my website to get an order count in and pre-payment once we finalize

the design and color.

Sounds good, let me know if I should post in the CZ Shotgun section on the CZ forum.

2 things:

1) I'm in for a stainless bolt handle ( I'm in for what ever finish gets the most votes but stainless is choice 1)

2) Dremel and grinding stone worked well to open the fingers on the Nordic barrel clamp.I ground about .05 from both ends and both sides/end, a little insta blue and reclamped it on. Now the gaps are exactly where the ext and barrel were without the clamp on it.

2 things:

1) I'm in for a stainless bolt handle ( I'm in for what ever finish gets the most votes but stainless is choice 1)

2) Dremel and grinding stone worked well to open the fingers on the Nordic barrel clamp.I ground about .05 from both ends and both sides/end, a little insta blue and reclamped it on. Now the gaps are exactly where the ext and barrel were without the clamp on it.

Any chance we could get a picture of how it all turned out?

the design and color.

Sounds good, let me know if I should post in the CZ Shotgun section on the CZ forum.

That would be great, I'll jump in over their also. I'll see if I can remember my login for Shotgunworld also, huge Huglu section there.

the design and color.

Alright I posted one there. http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=58583.0

My Mossberg JM deal was taking too long. My Dad called and said he found one of these with the black synthetic stock and had a 9 round tube put on it. Will let you know how it looks when I get out and pick it up. Count me in on the bolt handles.

JM

2 things:

Can I pretty please see how it turned out? ;)

I've been trying to get with Nordic on actually manufacturing a clamp that fits instead of false advertising a proper fitment for the 712.

2 things:

I've been trying to get with Nordic on actually manufacturing a clamp that fits instead of false advertising a proper fitment for the 712.

Got to give me a few days, I'm currently on the road.

2 things:

Got to give me a few days, I'm currently on the road.

No problem man! I talked to Nordic, they said the Mossberg Clamp they make may fit better, I'll have to test that theory.

Looking forward to hearing more about these charging handles.

Took the 712 to a local club level 3 gun match. This gun was running right along side of the SLPs, 930 JMs, Versa s and Benellis that were in attendance.

During the 3 shotgun heavy stages, the CZ stayed within 4 seconds of the leaders on two of those stages. The shooter took full responsibility for the time differences. On the third stage there was only a 1.75 second gap to the lead dog.

Overall we finished 3rd out of 18 shooters. This gun can shoot!

The big bolt handle and modifying the shell lifter are all this gun needs.