Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ-USA Model 712 Utility

On a diffent note to all that still want the extended handle..your factory one can be modded to get that look/function.. I have seen this done to a benneli and what the guy did (i seen it work) was to take a small peice of aluminum pipe about 3/8" dia. and about an 1" long ,,slide it over the existing handle a then fill the remaining area around it with a 2part epoxy ..just a thought for those still wanting to run one to give it a try???
That's a good idea, like JB I'm guessing, but then you have a pretty permanent modification.

yes its permanent to the handle..it can be replaced with another factory one though....will still go in and out the same just a bigger finger pull

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that one is not gonna be for sale..sorry..it even has the marks on it from the pliers i had to use to get it out on one of the original fittings..lol

I may kick loose of the one extra i have once its finalized for fitting right

was going to need extra steps in maching process in order to get them 100% and they werent going to be able to do enough to make it worth the time for them

Oh I see, that makes sense.

Luck doesn't appear to be on our side :/

Extended charging handles are in the works. Here is a quick picture of the prototype that will be available. The final product will be cerakoted (maybe anodized) in black. Please let me know if you would be interesting in purchasing one.

Quick cell phone pic for reference.

E418FC42-5D3B-47C5-B0C4-029E5A725AF1-787

Extended charging handles are in the works. Here is a quick picture of the prototype that will be available. The final product will be cerakoted (maybe anodized) in black. Please let me know if you would be interesting in purchasing one.

Interested as well.

Woah, that is a sexy piece right there.

Interested!

I can only take credit for recognizing the need. A good friend of mine did all of the machining. Check out some of his other work here....the pic of the M&P on the homepage is my personal gun. Doug is a genius with a machine!

http://www.dpcustomworks.com/

Wow, that is insanely intricate. I'm impressed.

If you are interested and would like to get it on the first run please send me an email so I can keep track of everyone as they will be listed on multiple sources. These will be available very soon, and believe me this isn't me talking, these are going into production in the next few days.

Email is hlpressley@gmail.com

E418FC42-5D3B-47C5-B0C4-029E5A725AF1-787

Just from our bad experience in this so far, I really hope that cut in the bolt lock up is doing to be a detent, and not a channel like in the photo.

This handle was produced exactly the same way the factory handle was in terms of installation and lockup. If your factory handle works, so will this one.

Well I can tell you for sure, my factory handle has a detent cut. That was part of the reason the second handle I was working on didn't work.

From what Kyle's experience is working off a plan that fit my gun, it would not fit his.

Just giving you what our experience was in trying to get a working handle.

sent from my damn tappy device...