Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Complete Lack of Responsibility

smokshwn

The last paragraph is also what caught my attention. I'm not sure if it is a sign of the new fall of Rome, or a sign that we are approaching some new point in human evolution because we have the free time and disposable income and apparently no social constrictions to make some new leap.

"I'd love to be 1000lb ... it might be hard though, running after my daughter keeps my weight down," Ms Simpson told the Daily Mail.

How fast could her daughter run if she has the same eating habits as her mom? Apparently not fast enough for Mrs. Krispy Kreme here to actually burn any calories.

She does set SMART goals and that's more than most people do. Specific Measurable Actionable Realistic Time bound.

So when she has the big one do you think it will be over $500K to try to save her? Man this is gonna cost us.

Her 49-year-old partner Philippe — who she met on a dating site for plus-size people — was encouraging her to reach her goal, she said.

"I think he'd like it if I was bigger ... he's a real belly man and completely supports me," she said.

Please, not more photos... :blink: