Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FNH USA Midwest 3-Gun Championships

Slots are still available! Match Dates-May 21-23 Bianchi Competitors-Come in early and shoot our match! We are only 25 miles from Chapman Academy.

The FNH Midwest 3-Gun Championships will be a part of the 3-Gun Nation championship series and will feature a $5,000 prize to the winner of the shoot-off on Sunday. The match and shoot-off will also be featured on the VS. Channel.

Rule changes:

The Five-seveN pistol is legal (With factory 20rd magazine) for all classes except Heavy Metal.

In Heavy Metal, the Blackhawk/Knoxx stock will not be allowed due to it's ability to reduce recoil.

COF's:

We are planning 9-10 exciting stages and we will have very few paper targets this year. Our goal is to make it weather neutral so we will have a bunch of steel.

We are also in the process of changing the ranges and if we can get the heavy equipment in between rain storms, competitors will see a very different facility with longer rifle ranges and taller berms.

Also in the plans are a permanent vendor/awards covered pavillion.

Thanks!

Ken Flood

2010 FNH 3-Gun Entry.doc

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do most people go for hotels? Is there anything going on at the match hotel that I should be there for? I was also looking at Boonville and Moberly. They seemed a little closer.

Any idea on the round count? If I bring a couple hundred rounds for each gun will I be ok?

Who can I contact to make sure my entry made it?

thanks

No Cars! Only 2 1/2 ton military trucks. (we won't be shooting them)

I hope you're gonna have some new cars? The old ones tried to tear my britches off when I walked past them!! :roflol:

We are getting very close on the round count. 200 of each should work. I would stay in Columbia for hotels. We will be sending out emails to confrom entires on Monday.

Where do most people go for hotels? Is there anything going on at the match hotel that I should be there for? I was also looking at Boonville and Moberly. They seemed a little closer.

Any idea on the round count? If I bring a couple hundred rounds for each gun will I be ok?

thanks

We are getting very close on the round count. 200 of each should work. I would stay in Columbia for hotels. We will be sending out emails to confrom entires on Monday.

thanks

Is the match full yet?

thanks

Has anyone else not received an email confirmation?

Still have slots available.

Thanks,

Ken

thanks

Is the match full yet?

• 3 weeks later...

We had at least 6 people who sent in entry forms that did not include either a phone # or an email address. Everyone else should have been notified if we received your entry two weeks ago. We have another batch that will be notified this week.

We will have the squad lists posted on our website midwest3gun.com this week.

We also have about 30-40 slots left but are filling up fast.

Thanks,

Ken

I'm interested in --keno34's--- question

"The website reads "The rules will be updated this year and will not be the same as the DPMS Trigun Challenge" are these the up-dated rules or the old rules?"

Are the rule changes as stated at the top (No Knoxx stock and FN five-seven allowed) or is there some changes in scoring or firearm abandonment.

A brief synopsis on the forum would be great.

Thanks

Jay

Sorry for the confusion. At this point the changes are the addition of the FsN and the exclusion of the Knoxx Stock. Everything else stays the same, including the scoring.

Thanks,

Ken

I'm interested in --keno34's--- question

"The website reads "The rules will be updated this year and will not be the same as the DPMS Trigun Challenge" are these the up-dated rules or the old rules?"

Are the rule changes as stated at the top (No Knoxx stock and FN five-seven allowed) or is there some changes in scoring or firearm abandonment.

A brief synopsis on the forum would be great.

Thanks

Jay