Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ft Benning 3-Gun Challenge 2010

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in at #45!!! Now the curiousity weighs in, did my brother get me in or did I get him in????? HMMMM. I guess if he is #44, he got me in, if #46 it was my trigger finger. Gotta wait to find out tomorrow.

This will be my first Ft Benning 3 gun. Time to start filling out forms, I guess.

How long till December again????

MLM

For thos of you who care I am in once again. Now for you that want another world class match but with much less entry drama, go sign up for the Pan Am. I will give you my personal guarantee you will not need a portable heater to shoot that match.

For thos of you who care I am in once again. Now for you that want another world class match but with much less entry drama, go sign up for the Pan Am. I will give you my personal guarantee you will not need a portable heater to shoot that match.

congrats charles. i am still waiting

Your Registration code number is: 227

227 says im confirmed to shoot.... ok ill bite... more than last years shooters or am i on the wait?? good news either way..

227 says im confirmed to shoot.... ok ill bite... more than last years shooters or am i on the wait?? good news either way..

It is REAL good news. Once I deleted the duplicates, I did not go back and re-number the shooters. The registration code is the order you clicked in - once the duplicates were removed. Registration code that are definitely in the match are 293 and lower

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician

Edited by LChico

on the waiting list.

Yes, but it looks like 7 on the waiting list. That may be good very soon.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

good news, maybe.

It is REAL good news. Once I delected the duplicates, I did not go back and re-number the shooters. The registration code is the order you clicked in - once the duplicates were removed. Registration code that are definately in the match are 293 and lower

Linda Chico (L-2035)

dang this is better than waiting for that pony when i was 7!! thanks Linda.... i can try to sleep now!! or should i start packing...lol... 3/3 here 08-09 and loking forward to 10!!

Edited by tazmag

162 Woo hoo!!!!

Dang it...beat by Mr. Anderson! In at 177......I got some redemption coming on some shotgun steel!

Hint Lee Demac......can we get a repeat of the fixed time shotgun stage from last year? PLEASE!

how can some get thru quicker than others?

The list is filled in by the time from 9:30:00

Example:

time

The identical times are when 2 shooters were signed in together. When nearly 6oo people hit submit in one second, 400 people who pushed submit in the first second will be on the waiting list. It is all over in fractions of a second.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

I'm in with number 250. Which I was just about to the point of going to bed and just waking up and seeing where the chips fell.

So that means myself and miss katie loo are a go.

She will stomp me but she is in and I can't wait till december.

In at #212

No - I'm not kidding this time!

Linda, thanks for your continued hard work and dedication to this addiction we all love so much. The extraordinary lengths you go to just so we shooters can enjoy this sport is simply amazing. You're the bomb!! :cheers::cheers::cheers: