Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Competition Belt

greyhounder

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello: I got one today. It works very well. The velcro is very strong and the width of the belt fits all my different mag pouches. The overlap could be a little more so next time I will order one that is 4" longer than my waist size. This will allow for winter clothing. Thanks, Eric

Hello: I got one today. It works very well. The velcro is very strong and the width of the belt fits all my different mag pouches. The overlap could be a little more so next time I will order one that is 4" longer than my waist size. This will allow for winter clothing. Thanks, Eric

I ordered mine 2" larger which resulted in a HUGE belt!

Great belt for the introductory price!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm talking about the Shooter's Connection branded belt

http://www.shootersconnectionstore.com/Shooters-Connection-Ultimate-Competition-Belt-Red-P3901.aspx

It's a screaming deal, but I was hoping to get a sizing comparison to DAA and CR Speed belts. A comparison to those two brands would also be awesome.

Edited by chuckbradley

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My belt has worked great except for the Velcro belt keeper. The stitching has pulled out. I've been using a DA keeper till I have something else to order from them and can buy a replacement.

I've been having mine for about a month now, and I've experienced the same thing. The belt itself is great, the keeper wasn't very good. Recently replaced it with an Arredondo belt keeper, and I'm very happy with this setup now.

• 1 month later...

Sorry, belt is not the same as the CR speed. Ours is a little stiffer than Cr speed.

Have heard of a few of the first batch keepers coming unstitched. No need to buy a replacement just make a note in your next order and we will throw one in the box at no charge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure who told you that, all my people know its not. I will mention this to them so they know just in case they did say that. Its not identical to any belt, or it wasnt when we had them made, but like our shooting bag I am sure somebody will copy it at some point.

• 3 weeks later...