Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Alabama Sectional Championship (Pistol)

On March 16-17, East Alabama Gun Club will hold the 2012 Alabama USPSA Sectional Pistol Championship.

We will have a minumum of 9 stages including chronograph stage. We will have a one day format, as last year, but are considering adding one more stage, since everything ran so well last year.

This year's match will be Trophy and Cash payout awards (no prize table).

As last year, ROs will shoot for free on Friday, and work Saturday.

Watch this tread for details as we have them. We just wanted to get the word out ASAP.

Mark Kauder

VP, EAGC

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to try to make it again this year(I guess I mean next year!) since the last match was incredible and the Southern hospitality was so awesome!

Edited by kimmie

• 3 weeks later...

No big announcement yet, but we are considering a contest to help us design a Match Logo. None of us are the really artsy type. The thought is a St. Patricks Day Theme (not the stages, just the logo).

So you artists, get your mental gears turning.

The prize will be a cash reward. We have to have another group meeting before I can commit to the amount.

More details to follow.

Mark Kauder

VP, EAGC

New Announcements:

Logo Contest: This Logo will be used on the Website, Match T-Shirts, Matchbook, and other items associated with the match. The logo will be fully attributed to the creator, but will become the property of EAGC. The theme for the Logo will be St. Patrick's day, and of course USPSA shooting. Prize for the winner will be free entry to the match (if shooting it) or $100 if already shooting the match free (RO, staff, etc) or if unable to attend the match.

Match fee will be $110 NOT including lunch this year, but the purchase of meal tickets (and match t-shirts) will be available on the registration form. Late Registration (starting 30 days out) will be $125. Juniors $55

This will be a Trophy and some cash payout rewards match. Sponsor prizes will be distributed by random drawing before the match and included in shooters packets.

The match will be 10 Stages including the Chrono. One day format. We will not be releasing Stages until after the new year, but if you liked last year's stages, you will love it this year as well.

Absolute MAX of 13 shooters per squad - 130 shooters each day.

We will keep everyone informed via this thread, Facebook, and our match webpage.

Facebook

Web Page

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing many of you (again).

Mark Kauder

VP, EAGC

Match Directory

LOGO CONTEST:

Deadline for the submission of an entry into the Logo Contest will Be Thanksgiving 2011.

T-Shirts will be Kelly Green, and we are limited to 4 colors in the printing.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Mark,

I was amazed and honored to be asked to be the Range Master. I look forward to another Great match like this years and will be proud to be part of it. I enjoyed the last one greatly, and highly recomend it to anyone that even thinks about making the match (even if I'm the Range Master).

Hopalong

• 3 weeks later...