Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Alabama Sectional Championship (Pistol)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Announcements:

Logo Contest: This Logo will be used on the Website, Match T-Shirts, Matchbook, and other items associated with the match. The logo will be fully attributed to the creator, but will become the property of EAGC. The theme for the Logo will be St. Patrick's day, and of course USPSA shooting. Prize for the winner will be free entry to the match (if shooting it) or $100 if already shooting the match free (RO, staff, etc) or if unable to attend the match.

Match fee will be $110 NOT including lunch this year, but the purchase of meal tickets (and match t-shirts) will be available on the registration form. Late Registration (starting 30 days out) will be $125. Juniors $55

This will be a Trophy and some cash payout rewards match. Sponsor prizes will be distributed by random drawing before the match and included in shooters packets.

The match will be 10 Stages including the Chrono. One day format. We will not be releasing Stages until after the new year, but if you liked last year's stages, you will love it this year as well.

Absolute MAX of 13 shooters per squad - 130 shooters each day.

We will keep everyone informed via this thread, Facebook, and our match webpage.

Facebook

Web Page

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing many of you (again).

Mark Kauder

VP, EAGC

Match Directory

Match entry applications are now available on our website

2012 AL Sectional

We filled up 2 weeks out last year, and with the good word of mouth from the participants, I expect we will do just as well or better this year.

Mark Kauder

Match Director

Mark, your links to the Section page on EAGC are broken. You have "2011_AL_SECTION.html" instead of "2012_AL_SECTION.html"

http://www.eastalabamagunclub.com/2012_AL_SECTIONAL.html

• 2 weeks later...

Mark and the gang - I'm most likely going to switch from SS to Limited - who do I need to tell to make this happen?

Brandon,

Just let me know when you decide. We only need to lock it down a couple weeks out so that we get the trophies right.

Mark.

• 2 weeks later...

any news on the stages?????????????????

We have one stage left to select, once I get it drawn up, we will submit to NROI, once approved we will get them done up in Sketchup with fly-by modeling.

Sometime in January we will post them for public viewing.

All I will tell anyone right now is round count on the stages we are proposing. As you can see - we like high round count stages.

Bay 1 - 32 Rounds

Bay 2 - TBD

Bay 3 - 36 Rounds

Bay 4 - 26 Rounds

Bay 5 - 28 Rounds

Bay 6 - 12 Rounds

Bay 7 - 32 Rounds

Bay 8 - 24 Rounds

Rifle Bay - 28 Rounds

Thanks for the interest.

We have about 24 entries, half of which are range staff. All division are represented so far. We need more certified range officers, and experienced non-certified range officers, and just plain old hard workers.

We have some good sponsors lined up - Reminder, sponsor prizes will be by drawing and in the shooters bags at registration. Winners will get Trophies and Cash payout.

That is all for now.

Mark Kauder

Match Director

2012 Alabama Sectional Championship

• 2 weeks later...

I'm signed up for Revolver Division for this match, but right now I am the only one. Anybody else want to play? I'll be nice, I promise :rolleyes:

Cheryl

I have it on my calendar. I'm just waiting to see what my work schedule will look like.