Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Alabama Sectional Championship (Pistol)

Looks like a good crowd coming! I am pumped for this one as it is my first time over in 'Bama. Hopefully a couple more wheel-gunners will show up.

Squad 7 will be representing Team Magnolia to their best. (Danny and JD may be the exception :roflol: )

See you there!

And the first shot has been fired......

What I lack in shooting skills, believe me I'm lacking, I make up for in style points.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks, I am pretty sure we are full for Saturday.

There are a couple of reserved (sponsor) slots that have not yet been filled, and we will open them up to the first folks on the waiting list, when the time come.

We are wide open for Friday.

Mark Kauder

Match Director

Looks like a good crowd coming! I am pumped for this one as it is my first time over in 'Bama. Hopefully a couple more wheel-gunners will show up.

Squad 7 will be representing Team Magnolia to their best. (Danny and JD may be the exception :roflol: )

See you there!

What I lack in shooting skills, believe me I'm lacking, I make up for in style points.

I see you made it in before the deadline. Let's hope you and Danny have lots of style points. :roflol:

1327028831[/url]' post='1618431']
1326857594[/url]' post='1616817']
1326849170[/url]' post='1616757']

See you there!

I see you made it in before the deadline. Let's hope you and Danny have lots of style points. :roflol:

Going to make sure I get a hair cut and shave right before the match, clean pressed clothes, all my gear nice and shiny.

Squad 7 sure has a mix of divisions, everything but Limited 10

Edited by jdphotoguy

Still have room on Fri? If so, I'll send my app this week.

Rob

There are a couple of reserved (sponsor) slots that have not yet been filled, and we will open them up to the first folks on the waiting list, when the time come.

Mark Kauder

Match Director

Rob

Mark Kauder

Match Director

Yeah, we have about 80 slots for Friday.

Mark

As of today we have 180 Registered Shooters.

Limited - 61 (4 GM)

Lim-10 - 6

Open - 38 (4GM)

Prod - 44 (2 GM)

Revo - 4

SS - 29 (1 GM

All Divisions and Classes represented will be recognized.

Mark K

Rob

Mark Kauder

Match Director

Yeah, we have about 80 slots for Friday.

Mark

Check is written and envelop stuffed, just need a stamp and its on its way. :cheers:

Well I had the pleasure of shooting with some of the Alabama gang today at thier steel match at East Alabama Gun Club, well run match,can't say much for my shooting,but a good time,nice range,can't wait till march.hope to see a lot of you guys there thanks for the good time..Eddie

We have 198 registered shooters. Saturday has been full for quite some time.

We have decided to cap our Friday entries at 91 (7 Squads of 13).

We are still getting entries, so if you want in, better get to it.

Mark Kauder

Match Director.

When we started this we were wondering what kind of turn out we would have now we have to put a cap on Friday I think we may need a 2 day match next year what y'all think about that .I can wait to meet my new Enos friend and catch up with my old ones

Jason