Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Alabama Sectional Championship (Pistol)

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kudos to the photographers. Awesome pics. They almost made me look fast. :blink: I have been trying for months to get pics of the flame in my comp without success. Finally thanks to the skill of the photographers, I have my pic!

Kudos to the photographers. Awesome pics. They almost made me look fast. :blink: I have been trying for months to get pics of the flame in my comp without success. Finally thanks to the skill of the photographers, I have my pic!

Glad you got your pic Jack. The photographer is one of our regular shooters, Glenn Miller. He shot on Friday and took pictures for us on Saturday as part of the match staff. He does a great job.

Glad you got your pic Jack. The photographer is one of our regular shooters, Glenn Miller. He shot on Friday and took pictures for us on Saturday as part of the match staff. He does a great job.

thanks, Alan. Please pass along my compliments to Glenn. Once more - to all the EAGC Crew, thanks for a fun match. I'll be back next year. Hope to see some of y'all next weekend at our Section match.

thanks, Alan. Please pass along my compliments to Glenn. Once more - to all the EAGC Crew, thanks for a fun match. I'll be back next year. Hope to see some of y'all next weekend at our Section match.

Mark and I will be at the SC sectional and we are looking forward to it.