Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Alabama Sectional Championship (Pistol)

Entries are rolling in. We are up to 61 today, before we check the mail.

Match limit is for 130 Shooters each day. Match is Friday and Saturday. Shooting starts at 9am on Friday, and 8am on Sunday.

Range Staff still needed: We need 6-7 Certified Range Officers, as many people experienced in running shooters, and scoring. The we also need about 20 people just willing to work - resetting/pasting, etc. Working the match gets you free entry to shoot the match, a staff t-shirt, and your lunch on the day of the match. We need some to work Friday and then shoot Saturday, and some to shoot Friday and work Saturday. I could use at least one person with experience using the USPSA EzWinScore to assist our statistician on Saturday.

Looks like we may have a full squad from E-Rudy, and have good indications that at least 2 members of the last IPSC World Championship team will be shooting the match.

Mark Kauder

Match Director

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is terrible that you cancelled your match this weekend because you could not get me to post sectional stages you could use..... :devil:

Sorry to burst your bubble but I canceled it back in November.... <_<

and with a 60% chance of rain Saturday looks like a good call....

Edited by DrawandDuck

I think it is terrible that you cancelled your match this weekend because you could not get me to post sectional stages you could use..... :devil:

Sorry to burst your bubble but I canceled it back in November.... <_<

and with a 60% chance of rain Saturday looks like a good call....

Ok lets see if i can help

Most of the stages we have shot in the last year

Hope thats helps lol

Jason

This is breaking my heart ---- :(

Mark and myself were talking about You and Evelin to day.

are you guys going to make it

Jason

Unfortunately, I couldn't get the time off from work :angry: I really hate to miss this because we had such an awesome time last year. Maybe the next Gator????????

You gonna be there Jimmy??? We have started getting in Squad 1 if you wanna hop in

Yes I'll be there. I think about 5 of us are coming over. I'll be shooting open, not sure what Danny, Steve, Pat and Jamie will be shooting.

Still looking for a couple of certifed ROs for Friday and Saturday, and 10 or so un-certifed, but experienced range help (secondary RO, Taping and resetting). You shoot for free on the day you do not work, get a Match Staff t-shirt, and lunch on the day you work.

Mark Kauder

Match Director.

90 Shooters registered. Assuming everyone that has not squadded themselves yet squad up on Saturday, there are 63 slots open for Saturday. Alan just picked up 18 more entries from the P.O. box this morning that I have not entered. I know of 6-8 more that are being brought to the monthly match on Sunday.

If you are coming, and planning on shooting Saturday, you need to be getting your entry in.

Lots of room to shoot on Friday.

Mark Kauder

Match director.