Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Firebird Upper

smokshwn

I have been waiting all week for my UPS guy to bring me this. There may be a wedding in our future, I am thinking of proposing the day he drops off the Saiga :D

Thanks Jim and Nanci. This thing rocks. Now I gotta get it out and shoot a little. Here are some pics in the meantime.

post-3719-1262904669_thumb.jpg

I have been waiting all week for my UPS guy to bring me this. There may be a wedding in our future, I am thinking of proposing the day he drops off the Saiga :D

Thanks Jim and Nanci. This thing rocks. Now I gotta get it out and shoot a little. Here are some pics in the meantime.

NICE!

Now I have a new toy as well !!! :cheers::cheers: I love late christmas ..

This thing just Rocks !! The handguard is the best invention since the freefloat itself !!

Nice picture!! :surprise:

Hater! Have you found a buyer for that Bedtime Bear Blue rifle you were trying to hawk yet?

post-3719-1263163523_thumb.jpg

This thing just Rocks !! The handguard is the best invention since the freefloat itself !!

Hater! Have you found a buyer for that Bedtime Bear Blue rifle you were trying to hawk yet?

Hey, watch the blue rifle stuff. There are now 2 of them in the safe. Photos to follow....sometime..

Hey, watch the blue rifle stuff. There are now 2 of them in the safe. Photos to follow....sometime..

It must be a New England thing.... one is heading to my safe in the next few weeks as well.... :goof:

It must be a New England thing.... one is heading to my safe in the next few weeks as well.... :goof:

Yeah, but is it a FB...or FBX? :rolleyes:

Yeah, but is it a FB...or FBX? :rolleyes:

Why settle for less when you can have the BEST! FB..