Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hook 'em Horns!

Middle Man

I like the Longhorns!

Besides, I cannot root for that other school up the road and I don't care that they're in my same state or that they're in the SEC.

you musta missed the big 12 championship game!

If we're going to compare past performances: you musta missed the Iron Bowl....when a 7-5 Auburn team shut down the Heisman winner (worst stats of a winner in years, btw) and had 'em beat for 58 of 60 minutes.

I like Texas' chances...

I like the Longhorns!

Besides, I cannot root for that other school up the road and I don't care that they're in my same state or that they're in the SEC.

you musta missed the big 12 championship game!

If we're going to compare past performances: you musta missed the Iron Bowl....when a 7-5 Auburn team shut down the Heisman winner (worst stats of a winner in years, btw) and had 'em beat for 58 of 60 minutes.

I like Texas' chances...

You must not have watched the Alabama Florida game.

Tebow cried at the end :roflol:

I like the Longhorns!

Jeremy, Jeremy, Jeremy... You hurt me to the core!!!!!!!

I can't believe you would root for a texas team over THE University of Alabama. :D

All I can say is "Roll Tide"

Besides, texas is taking their longhorn to Pasadena. It should make for a pretty good bar-be-que after the game :cheers:

dj

<_< its unfortunate for both team that Mc Coy went down. makes the win not as sweat as it could have been for them

My wife was screaming at the TV she likes whatching ball games = I only whatch cuzz she does

Edited by AlamoShooter

Couldn't really decide who to pull for... I always pull for the SEC, but living around so many obnoxious 'Bama fans that came out of the closet once they started winning again a couple of years ago made the decision pretty hard. Granted, most fans aren't obnoxious, but the ones who are can be hard to live with. Having said that, congrats to Alabama.

It was sad that McCoy didn't get his shot, though. They were certainly not the same team without him. The game would have been different, but we'll never know what the outcome would have been.