Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Front Sight Magazine 2010

BritinUSA

I just received the first Front Sight of 2010 and it has my Nationals Article in it (page 51). I am so excited, all the long hours at the range and in front of the computer paid off and the Ladies are getting the recognition and coverage that they deserve (see this thread)

The reason for this post is not to bang my own drum but to offer up some thanks to Julie Golob and Kippi Leatham who guided me through my first article, without their input it would have been ghastly. Thanks also to the competitors for the great quotes about the match, I'm looking forward to doing this all again at the 2010 Nationals.

Paul - I know I speak for Kippi and all of the women from the nationals when I say THANK YOU.

Kippi and I were very happy to help, but in the end it was your hard work, photographic skills, follow through and literary talents that made it happen. I personally really enjoyed the piece and hope you write more for Front Sight in the future.

Thank you again!

Julie

I just received the first Front Sight of 2010 and it has my Nationals Article in it (page 51). I am so excited, all the long hours at the range and in front of the computer paid off and the Ladies are getting the recognition and coverage that they deserve (see this thread)

The reason for this post is not to bang my own drum but to offer up some thanks to Julie Golob and Kippi Leatham who guided me through my first article, without their input it would have been ghastly. Thanks also to the competitors for the great quotes about the match, I'm looking forward to doing this all again at the 2010 Nationals.

I read your article last night- it's awesome! Thank you SO much for such great women's coverage. You did an AWESOME job! :bow::bow::bow:

Susan

Thanks for all the kind words. I plan to be better prepared for the next Nationals, I now understand the need for Super-Squads. It makes it so much easier to cover the event when the top shooters are all in the same place. The long walks between stages in Las Vegas chasing women on all the different squads was the most draining part of it.

It was a lot of fun too, I got to meet some truly nice people and I shot the Nationals with a wonderful squad that all chipped in with taping duties etc.. It was a memorable event in many respects.