Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

See what WHOOP ASS looks like

colt

Even though I never was one, myself and many others I served with had a certain deal of respect for these folks.

High-speed, low-drag airborne infantry are some well-motivated individuals. (Esp. Rangers, SF, and Delta types)

God bless them wherever they are.

Man i do not miss those days. Those rigs aren't light and are extremely uncomfortable, and you dont just put them on get on the plane and go jump. It seemed like i was always sitting around for a good 45min to an hour getting rigged up, waiting to get JMPI'd by a jumpmaster then waddle with all that crap on for 400 yards to the plane only to get crammed like sardines and fly like an hour, so the Airforce boys could get there flight time. Then you finally get to jump out of the plane and land like a ton of bricks (hurt everytime). But yeah we did whoop some ass. Airborne has a reputation for a reason.

I may be telling my age, but what kind of aircraft is that. their rucks are not even touching let alone their knees. I believe the loadmaster could walk to the front of the aircraft on the floor instead of on top of the troops.

Yankee Dog

Man i do not miss those days. Those rigs aren't light and are extremely uncomfortable, and you dont just put them on get on the plane and go jump. It seemed like i was always sitting around for a good 45min to an hour getting rigged up, waiting to get JMPI'd by a jumpmaster then waddle with all that crap on for 400 yards to the plane only to get crammed like sardines and fly like an hour, so the Airforce boys could get there flight time. Then you finally get to jump out of the plane and land like a ton of bricks (hurt everytime). But yeah we did whoop some ass. Airborne has a reputation for a reason.

+++++++1 on that... I don't miss any of that a bit. :cheers:

Good to be able to say I'm not a Wana Be,,, I'm a WAS :roflol:

It is good to be an old fat Retired guy!!!

Jim m ammo