Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P Mags

Trini

I just ordered 3 from there myself. "stimulus" still works for 10% discount. Shipping on 3 mag's was $15, which is sort of high, but for the price of the mag's it was still cheaper than anywhere else I could find.

Botach's goofy site often defaults to a priority shipping selection. You have to make sure you select ground.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ordered 3 from there myself. "stimulus" still works for 10% discount. Shipping on 3 mag's was $15, which is sort of high, but for the price of the mag's it was still cheaper than anywhere else I could find.

Botach's goofy site often defaults to a priority shipping selection. You have to make sure you select ground.

I did, and that was the cheapest option.

Geez, I did not know everyone was having trouble getting mags like this..That is crazy!!

I have about 2 cases of them in the shop..I can beat that price!

Plus I got XDM and others..Man..that is crazy!!

I will add them tomorrow when I get into the shop and disregard the website price. i will post the BENOS price in my dealer forum..

I had no idea these were hard to get for you guys..Sorry about that!

T-VS

Geez, I did not know everyone was having trouble getting mags like this..That is crazy!!

I will add them tomorrow when I get into the shop and disregard the website price. i will post the BENOS price in my dealer forum..

T-VS

"t" you are the man! :cheers:

I ordered over $200 of 9mm mags (in stock) from 44mag.com on Monday morning; no shipping on orders of that dollar amount. Shipping info was emailed later that morning and the mags went out the next day. According to UPS, they're currently sitting on my doorstep.

I ordered over $200 of 9mm mags (in stock) from 44mag.com on Monday morning; no shipping on orders of that dollar amount. Shipping info was emailed later that morning and the mags went out the next day. According to UPS, they're currently sitting on my doorstep.

That is also a really good price. What did they ding you for shipping?

That is also a really good price. What did they ding you for shipping?

$0.

T-VS

Have you sold all of these before getting them posted ? :surprise: I looked on your site and have not seen them yet.

Got an email that my mags shipped from Botach. Only 5 week wait on a 7-10 day backorder. Oh well,I've waited longer for stuff from them. Got an email that my 2 free mags from S&W shipped too. That really was faster than I expected.

If you're looking for 17 round 9mm mags, this guy has a pretty good deal on them.

$25 per delivered, 4+ qty. $27 per delivered, 1-3 qty.

http://mp-pistol.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=24374

Not as cheap as Botach, but I can't morally give Botach any of my business due to how they handle things on their ends.

Edited by jeep45238

My order with Botach fell through, they told me 3 times that they were shipping the next day. Nothing, so I call again and they tell me that they are backordered for a month. Order cancelled!!!

They are not listed on the Velocity Website either. Looks like 44mag.com gets the nod.

I like this guy. He provides tracking and ships super fast. His price includes shipping, so thats $24 a mag delivered if you order 4 or more mags or $27 a mag for 3 or less. Cheaper than anyone else (except Botach), but more reliable IMO.

ETA: link to thread: S&W forum

Edited by Adam P.

I too originally placed an order with Botach, but due to the continual backorder situation canceled it. Fortunately I saw the prior post about Velocity Shooter having the mags in stock so I sent my business there. By complete serendipity I received my Bladetech DOH M&P holster the same day, from MidwayUSA, only to find out that it was the 4" and wouldn't fit my M&P9L. Fortunately, Velocity Shooter had the 5" in stock and Tony was gracious enough to combine my two seperate orders and save me the extra shipping cost. I'll definitely be sending more business their way in the future. :)

I too originally placed an order with Botach, but due to the continual backorder situation canceled it. Fortunately I saw the prior post about Velocity Shooter having the mags in stock so I sent my business there. By complete serendipity I received my Bladetech DOH M&P holster the same day, from MidwayUSA, only to find out that it was the 4" and wouldn't fit my M&P9L. Fortunately, Velocity Shooter had the 5" in stock and Tony was gracious enough to combine my two seperate orders and save me the extra shipping cost. I'll definitely be sending more business their way in the future. :)

+1 got my CED7000, 2x CRSpeed pouches and 3 M&P Mags within 3 days from time of order. VS has been added to my list of go to stores. :cheers:

C-Products is making fullsize M&P 9mm/17rd and 40S&W/15rd Blackened Stainless mags.

Prices on Midway's website are $15.99 for 9mm and $14.99 for .40

Why the price difference I don't know.

Product #'s 470310 = 9mm 888688 = .40

Status = "COMING SOON"

• 1 month later...

I might have to check out thos CProducts mags... great price if the quality and function are good. Against my better judgment I ordered some S&W mags from Botach a little over a week ago. About 3 days later I got the 2-3 week backorder email. I figure I will give them a couple weeks before I ask for a refund. $19.95 each was too good to pass up although the ground shipping was pretty outrageous. At least the 15% stimulus coupon brought it back into reason. Now if they just ship them in this lifetime.

In any case all the places here beat local... one place is 39.95 for bulk pack and another is 49.95 for retail pack (plus 6.5-7% tax).