Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

trigger for glock 34 for use in uspsa competation

RussellJohnson

Welcome to the forums!

Change nothing on your G34 except the junk stock sights. Then, shoot at least 1000 rounds in practice and matches. Evaluate. Many find that a stocker that's "burned in" is a pleasure to run.

Welcome to the forums!

Change nothing on your G34 except the junk stock sights. Then, shoot at least 1000 rounds in practice and matches. Evaluate. Many find that a stocker that's "burned in" is a pleasure to run.

I have grown to like my G34 trigger a lot. It is stock except for a light polish job on the appropriate parts. That said, if I ever had money to burn up, I would try out a Vanek Trigger as I hear they are superb.

I've shot a G17 with the Triggerkit.com setup and a G34 using Vanek's production legal setup. Both were MUCH softer then stock and one was quite a bit crisper. Saying that I haven't found any need to change my G34 trigger. I haven't even polished the internals, just shot it. I find it breaks predictably enough for me and the reset is very short and positive. Definitely put some rounds through the gun before you go changing it out and then compare performance if you do swap triggers. You might be surprised.

Lone Wolf XP trigger Spring, LW connector and LW RP striker spring, mirror polish the metal/metal contact surfaces and you have a great trigger for about $20.

The LW RP striker spring is the only one I've found that I didn't get an occasional light strike with and I use small rifle primers.