Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A Word of Thanks

benos

Hey, I know I can be an A Hole at times. But I just usually don't feel the urge here. I have had my feelings hurt a few times when my stuff got closed. Hell I even did a hate thread on threads getting closed and it got closed. :roflol: Go figure. But I realized soon that that is what makes this place as good as it is.

Some of the highlights of my short time here are:

Calling to order my press and actually talking to BE.

Having Flex and other mods/admin answer my pm rants and explaining their reasoning.

Having a mod, maybe DT, pm me to let me know I made an embarassing spelling blunder in a thread title.

See if you can get that kind of service anywhere else on the web. Go ahead, I dare ya'.

Keep up the good work. And thanks.

I came to the Enosphere from another forum. I was more than fed up with the lack of basic civility there. This has always been such a great place mainly because of the memebers but also from the occasional well deserved smack from a mod. I've occasionally wandered back to the other site and am immediately reminded of how much better it is here.

Thanks to the mods and to the vast, vast majority of the members here.

edited because I still can't spell.

Edited by Neomet

Logged in here for the first time under my original username which is now gone more than 6 years ago when it was a relatively small world. Just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone who volunteers their time here and puts up with all of our BS :)

Edited by larry cazes

Yes, a big thank you to Brian and all the mods. This is the best place on the net. :cheers:

I haven't been here as long as Duane but I got here as soon as I could. ;)

My personal invite came from Flex at a local match. I think there were only 3000 posts and I read them all. :roflol:

I also lost my original identity during a server change when my user name BILL was taken by someone named Bill. :unsure:

I just signed in using my full name because be.com is a place where I didn't need to hide behind a screen name. :cheers::cheers:

Thanks everybody.

Thank you to all that make this a great place to learn, communicate and even get some laughs some times!!! I don't know how the mods do it. Being a moderator is a truely thankless job for the most part. Keep up the awesome work :cheers:

G'Day from the world of Single Action Shooting Downunder...

I found you guys recently when researching the purchase of a new Dillon Press. Needless to say there was a stack of info in the forums which helped me settle on the XL650, which is now up and running, 400 x .357's in 45 min today with a few slow patches... work on preperation a bit more.

Pretty much everything I have come across so far has been of a very high standard from the FAQs to the tone of the moderators when helping someone who isn't quite sure of their question.

Over the years I have been in dozens of forums and this is right at the top of the pile.

Congratulations to BE and all the people who make it easy for people to join in discussions without being jumped on and made to feel inferior when they need help.

Cheers

Lazy Dave

Thank you all, especially Brian and the moderators, for the most informative, level-minded, and accurate firearms related forum to be found. The people found here have the best sportmanship.

Thanks everyone! This forum would not be nearly what it is if the people that come here weren't of such high quality.

I landed here because of Vol. 3 of Matt Burkett's videos (the interview with Brian). Figured I'd drop in, read everything and then leave. Boy was I wrong! This is truly a very special place and unlike just about every other online community I have ever been involved in, I am proud to say I am a member here.

I guess I've been on most of the other forums of this type but this is my home base. Way too much BS on the others. It is very seldom that I visit the others anymore because I can always find the answers I need here. Thanks for getting it started Brian.