Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 USPSA limited/L10/Revo Nationals.

bkeeler

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob Vogel could very well be the next dominant shooter for many years to come. I am saying this because the guy is showing constancy and perfect execution. Good for him!

Bob is only 27 - just a kid... lots of titles ahead.

Ya think Glock will at least send him a free hat this year?! After all, he's now only a 2 time uspsa production national champ (and possibly L10 (plus the idpa titles). Seems like they could help him out a bit.

I think the match ended today, right? It seems that only Taran's scores contain all the stages, I am wondering if there is a problem.

Taran shot-through the remainder of the match today. An urgent issue arose back home and he needed to leave right away.

Looks like Vogel is beating Sevigny in L10. Only by about 6 points though. That one is gonna be tight. Looks like Puente has a good lead on Tomasie going into the last day of 26 points. Of course all this is based on the preliminaries and who has what stages left to shoot. I'm pretty sure I'm doing this wrong because it looks like Dave Olhasso? is winning Revolver by about 20 points over Walsh, Bagakis and !Miculek?! I must be up too early this morning.

Looks like Vogel is beating Sevigny in L10. Only by about 6 points though. That one is gonna be tight.

Yeah... :surprise:

I looked at the scores last night and saw that Leatham was clean, with only 2 Deltas, no stage finish out of the single digits...and he is still 50 points back from the lead after ~ 10 stages.

Bob and Dave...wow!!!

Looks like Vogel is beating Sevigny in L10. Only by about 6 points though. That one is gonna be tight.

I looked at the scores last night and saw that Leatham was clean, with only 2 Deltas, no stage finish out of the single digits...and he is still 50 points back from the lead after ~ 10 stages.

Bob and Dave...wow!!!

This is not a match where 2 Deltas can be considered clean. Vogel and Sevigny have 1 Delta, between the two of them. Haven't been able to watch them all that much but the accuracy out of those two is phenomenal. And there are a lot of tight shots at this match.

Bob and Dave...wow!!!

This is not a match where 2 Deltas can be considered clean. Vogel and Sevigny have 1 Delta, between the two of them. Haven't been able to watch them all that much but the accuracy out of those two is phenomenal. And there are a lot of tight shots at this match.

Wow! Just WOW!!

It looks to me like Ted Puente is having the macth of his life... If he keeps it up he will have the limited crown. Ted's a great guy, I hope he pulls it off.

JT

Edited by JThompson

Scores have been updated.

Looks like Ted won the match!

Congratulations Dude!

They're not final yet --- though it looks like the super squad may have finished the match.....

There's still some Masters and GMs who only have scores for about half the match posted....