Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My CRO certification arrived in today's mail

BayouSlide

George Jones held my feet to the fire throughout the course work, and I'm a better range officer because of it. Sometimes during the course, when I felt I knew only half as much as I needed to know, he'd help me realize I knew twice as much as when I started out...and that the key to uncovering that other half was within the pages of a well-thumbed rule book :bow:

Thanks, again, George, for all your time and patience. :cheers:

I think I'm most proud just to be part of an organization like USPSA that puts so much effort into improving our knowledge so that we can continue to raise the standard of our matches. And I'm especially grateful to all those individuals with the NROI who put in so much time into teaching and sharing their years of experience.

Curtis

The biggest problem with getting your CRO cert is that now everybody will expect you to be the world's expert on every rule in the book, and every published clarification.

:roflol:

A brain implant with periodic downloaded updates is probably the best way to handle that.

Curtis

The biggest problem with getting your CRO cert is that now everybody will expect you to be the world's expert on every rule in the book, and every published clarification.

:roflol:

A brain implant with periodic downloaded updates is probably the best way to handle that.

Curtis

Actually I find that a well-read rulebook in my rangebag tends to save the day......

My favorite response: Lemme look that up to be sure.....

Congratulations!