Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nationals Scores?

bbbean

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will they post scores from the nats while they're in progress, or do we have to wait til the fat lady sings?

Same question. In the past they always post interim but maybe with all the activities in Vegas we just have to wait for the singing..... :surprise:

Flyin

Very interesting. Mink shot very very well at Area 3!

I shot with him last Sunday...he put his head phones on before shooting a stage, I assume listening to some Megadeth, then just shredded it..... :surprise:

He said..as I recall, that Area 3 went really well, and thought it was one of his best matches, despite not beating Sevigny.

So when is the nationals for Open over?? The squad list is set for 18 stages and the schedule is set for 18 stages and 4 days on the Uspsa Nationals webpage.

The results are only showing 16 stages.

Flyin

The squad schedule has time slots for chrono and "travel". There are only 16 stages. The match ends tomorrow (Tuesday).

So when is the nationals for Open over?? The squad list is set for 18 stages and the schedule is set for 18 stages and 4 days on the Uspsa Nationals webpage.

That would be because there are only 16 stages ;)

I don't think the results are complete for either yet... some shooters have completed some stages, others have completed different once. On the Finals- some shooters show some stages and not others... so not sure if the final results mean anything yet.

I don't think the results are complete for either yet... some shooters have completed some stages, others have completed different once. On the Finals- some shooters show some stages and not others... so not sure if the final results mean anything yet.

When results are posted daily on a multi-day match, all they tell you is who's winning individual stages *among the shooters who have shot that stage*.

When results are posted daily on a multi-day match, all they tell you is who's winning individual stages *among the shooters who have shot that stage*.

Gotcha- thanks!

Flyin

The squad schedule has time slots for chrono and "travel". There are only 16 stages. The match ends tomorrow (Tuesday).

Thks, didn't catch the break/travel at the end of the list.

Flyin