Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nationals Details

Z-man

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to upload some to youtube. However, I'm using the 'free' internet at Buffalo Wild Wings, and either hot sauce or the size of my HD vidoes is messing things up.

Tomorrow I plan to pay for internet from the hotel, so I can take my time and upload them there.

Here's a teaser photo:

post-985-1252800714_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jeff686

I have some stuff to upload after I eat dinner.

For now though, I'll just leave you with my award for most unexpected conversation overheard:

Rob Leatham, Matt Mink, and Ben Stoeger discussing (and quoting) South Park episodes.

Edited by RobMoore

Shred, did it rain? Or is that dust?

Lots and lots of dust. Late yesterday it sure looked like it was going to rain, even felt a drop here and there, but never really happened. It sure got windy though.

Yes to both. Lots of dust and wind yesterday afternoon. The stage we finished on 6, had a wall blow down on a competitor during his walkthrough. About knocked him out. There was also torrential Vegas downpour. I got hit with two maybe three raindrops. I was flashing back to last year.

Is Chris shooting open with his limited gun?

My hero! :bow:

I know ima45dv8(Mark Ramsey) is shooting open with his Brazos Limited Blaster as well. Hes even got a big stick.

Yup Chris has a big stick as well. I think he is getting tuned up for limited nationals by shooting open with the same gear.