Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2010

A real mans gun doesn't need a shower cap B)

That sounds like a guy that has never shot at the Dbl Tap Ranch to me! :roflol: Or at our range www.wtps.us near Levelland, Tx.

Sorry to disappoint, but shot the Area 4 last Oct and still did not use a shower cap for my gun. Maybe my head :P , but not my gun.

Edited by torrpd

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from shooting the match yesterday and I have to say Robert and crew have done a GREAT job. Stages are a mix of up close and personal and 20 yard steel shots to the Fre$C^%G Hell-a-Port thing. I shot very well with only one Mike which came on the last stage because I was not focused. I just thought ok, this is the last one and never really saw the dot and I knew it. Oh well....overall one of my better matches, now we just got to sit back and see if it was any good.

Thanks Robert, we will see you Thursday to do the scoring.

I'll second lneel's post. Robert has created a great match this year. The stages were great and I had a lot of fun shooting them yesterday. I'll be RO'ing stage 2, so stop by and say hi!!

Good luck to all those that are coming to Wichita Falls and the DTC!!

Good luck to all... I hope the weather cooperates, and you have a safe fun match!!

JT

Weather has changed to a high of 46 degrees on Sat. with 26 mph winds (break out the shower cap gun covers!) and a low of 31. Sundays high will be 53. Will be praying for a change again!

Good luck to all... I hope the weather cooperates, and you have a safe fun match!!

JT

Weather has changed to a high of 46 degrees on Sat. with 26 mph winds (break out the shower cap gun covers!) and a low of 31. Sundays high will be 53. Will be praying for a change again!

That'll still be a good bit warmer than the temps (high AND low) on Saturday last year!! About the same in the wind department though....still hoping it'll change again as we get closer. Even 4 days out in Texas is difficult to accurately predict!

:cheers: Robert has done such a good job on the ranch this year. The match is going to be great fun for everyone. I still need to finish s few stages on friday. We have a great list of sponsors this year and i would like to thank them for coming on board. Some have returned from last year and some new one have come on board. Please keep these folks in mind when your purchasing in the future: These folks keep this sport going and they need your help to keep them going.

STI

USSA

Larue tactical

Dillion Prec.

CED

Shooters Conn.

Velosity Shooters

Dura coat

Leatherman

Rudy

10-8 performance

Brazos

DR performance

Comp-tac

Glock

Nextlevel Training

Precision Bullets

E.A.R.XS Sights

Protech

Cheaper Than Dirt

Anything from wood

Jager products

Safariland

SIG

OTIS

Blackhawk

Midway USA

TechwearUSA

Precision Delta

Hogue Inc.

GTUL

CRKT

Brownells

I hope I haven't forgot anyone.

Looks like the rain and snow has moved south east and the weekend will be comfortable except for the wind. Also appears that the Friday guys are going to get the best of it for a change.

Ready for a Heli-0 Port?

See ya Friday,

David C

As long as it's dry I'll be happy. I just pulled my cleats from Area 4 out of the garage and knocked 2 lbs of mud off of them.

Did you get all the mud out of your gun belt, mag carriers, shirt, hat cam, etc.,etc? Just askin' from personal experience here.

David C :D

This is going to be a great match. Robert and crew has done a outstanding job once again with stage design and set up. Steve M. came through big time on the prize table. I sold Robert a good sound system, so you'll be able to hear your name called this year, even over the 25 MPH wind we are going to have. Big thanks to the RO's, scorekeeper and wives who are cooking the food.

We are going to have more fun than our Congress is having this week.

Robert is definately the King of Props. Looking forward to the match in spite of the Saturday

forecast. It was only a matter of time before the Saturday shooters got the weather the Friday

shooters always seemed to get. We will be prepared for the worst but hope for the best.

Craig

I hate like hell this will be the first one I have missed in 4 years............ :angry2: It just didn't work out this time....Ya'll have fun and go by the Roadhouse and have a beer for me :cheers:

Randal

Edited by DrawandDuck

:cheers: Robert has done such a good job on the ranch this year. The match is going to be great fun for everyone. I still need to finish s few stages on friday. We have a great list of sponsors this year and i would like to thank them for coming on board. Some have returned from last year and some new one have come on board. Please keep these folks in mind when your purchasing in the future: These folks keep this sport going and they need your help to keep them going.

STI

USSA

Larue tactical

Dillion Prec.

CED

Shooters Conn.

Velosity Shooters

Dura coat

Leatherman

Rudy

10-8 performance

Brazos

DR performance

Comp-tac

Glock

Nextlevel Training

Precision Bullets

E.A.R.XS Sights

Protech

Cheaper Than Dirt

Anything from wood

Jager products

Safariland

SIG

OTIS

Blackhawk

Midway USA

TechwearUSA

Precision Delta

Hogue Inc.

GTUL

CRKT

Brownells

I hope I haven't forgot anyone.

Im bringing some cool stuff for the prize table with me. Maybe cool is not the best word at this point. lol !!