Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Have you ever been disciplined

This thread prompted me to start this one: http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...c=84735&hl=

Just out of curiosity, how many of you have been sanctioned, warned, suspended, expelled, sternly encouraged to behave, subtly threatened, or had your feelings hurt by Flexmoney (or a moderator)?

I'll go first. My last run in was after I posted a political phrase in my signature line. For that one, I was lucky and got off with a warning.

I'm sure this thread will provide some comic relief, but it will also, in my opinion, help the adminstration and moderators by letting people here know that they really aren't playing games when it comes to the rules.

I've never been disciplined by Flex, but then again I am well behaved. However, if it were not for the fact that I already have a pretty thick skin thanks to my regular shooting buddies, this one might have hurt my feelings:

Paraphrasing:

Flex said that while shooting a stage I looked like a blind hound dog, humping the bumper of a 1984 Buick Skylark.

I don't even know what that means, but I think that Flexmoney is kind of cruel...

It does make me laugh and I have had the opportunity to use this great line on a few others. Thanks Flex for all that you do to keep us in our place.

:roflol:

Talk about picking at scabs. :wacko:

I am sure that most everybody has taken a shot while faulting a line.

We don't need to relive the negatives.

And, we don't air the laundry on the forum.

Sincerely yours...

Closed.