Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G-Man Bart's new car

ken hebert

A while back Bart informed the board here that he was looking forward to a move to the Lone Star State, and me being the helpful type I am went ahead and started him a special law enforcement vehicle (since thats what I do). I know how much he liked the last one I showed here (Mustang), but that has been done before. Bart, being the awesome guy that he is deserved something totally new from us, something that fits his persona and also follows the new trend of political correctness of out new administraation. So, without further adieu, here it is, the Bartmobile.

Enjoy. :cheers:

post-7974-1240962764_thumb.jpg

post-7974-1240962782_thumb.jpg

post-7974-1240962795_thumb.jpg

post-7974-1240962808_thumb.jpg

post-7974-1240962823_thumb.jpg

post-7974-1240962840_thumb.jpg

post-7974-1240962855_thumb.jpg

post-7974-1240962870_thumb.jpg

I'll go on record as saying that if that car was flashing at me I wouldn't take it serious and wouldn't stop. ;)

Rich

You'd be suprised. This one is a demo car, but we do produce hybrid patrol and unmarked vehicles.

Flex, if a tree fell on a hippy do you think it would make a sound (or anyone would care)? lol As for the car at least it isn't an all electric. I can see it now, "Would the speeder I am chasing please pull over so I can recharge my car?" :roflol:

Joe W.

I have a smart ass neighbor who bought a Toyota Prius... After riding in his POS-- I challenged him to a race with my Craftsman garden tractor.

I took him out of the hole... but he caught me at about 200 feet.

Hey.. my vehicle cost 9% of his.. and it actually does something... MOW THE FRICKIN YARD!!!!!