Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Open Nats

joecichlid

I've been watching vacation packages for hotel, car and airfare and they have actually dropped on price lately.

Since I/we plan to stay 9 days, I've seen combo packages from Atlanta as low as 662.00. That pretty amazing.

Where did you see that Boz? Keep us informed up here the Midwest. ;)

I guess to clarify that was per person (2 adults). I think it was from travelocity or American Express travel. And that was a 3 star hotel but hell I'm not even 2 star. Also assuming it's 45DV8 and myself we may "have" to upgrade cars. :roflol: . I've got my open slot, just waiting to secure a Limited slot before booking anything.

Assuming I get a standby slot for the Limited Nats what days would I need to be there ? I am not sure what "half day" format means. I'd arrive on the 16th to register the shoot half a day on each of the next 3 days ?

Assuming I get a standby slot for the Limited Nats what days would I need to be there ? I am not sure what "half day" format means. I'd arrive on the 16th to register the shoot half a day on each of the next 3 days ?

Correct, you will either shoot, 'morning-afternoon-morning' or 'afternoon-morning-afternoon'.

It's a good system that means you're not out in the heat and sun all day. You'll want to register as early as possible to make use of a couple of hours after registration to walk-through all the stages and figure out your game plan before the match starts the next day.

Edited by BritinUSA

Booked reservations for 45DV8 and myself today. 657.00 per person, including tax. That includes roundtrip airfare from Atlanta, 9 nights at Circus-Circus, and a full size car (we don't do economy). I found this on Expedia.com. If you need a car check the options, the fullsize was cheaper than the economy car.

All this doesn't matter though, I plan to gamble enough to pay for it all......

Booked reservations for 45DV8 and myself today. 657.00 per person, including tax. That includes roundtrip airfare from Atlanta, 9 nights at Circus-Circus, and a full size car (we don't do economy). I found this on Expedia.com. If you need a car check the options, the fullsize was cheaper than the economy car.

That usually works for people! what you have to remember is that if you start getting down, raise your bets to offset the amount that you lost and you are sure to come out on top.

Circus Circus has some pretty sweet deals. I can do airfare for two, hotel for five nights and a rental car for six days for $740. I am still looking for someone in the KC area to split it with though.

Joe W.

That usually works for people! what you have to remember is that if you start getting down, raise your bets to offset the amount that you lost and you are sure to come out on top.

Just keep doubling up and you'll always win sooner or later..............yeah, that's it :surprise:

I'm almost ready. I have a .40 cal 170mm big stick for my Limited gun and I'm shooting Open with it. Holds 25 or 26 rounds. I'll know for sure after live-fire testing.

I'm no threat to win, but I won't be last either!

I am getting twitchy here. LOL I keep checking the Nationals web site in hopes of finding that beloved little link to the stage diagrams. Can you tell I am looking forward to this one?

Joe W.

Thank you BulletHole Range, San Antonio Texas.

As a reward for stepping in and being the club president last year when the previous president bailed out after two months, I was awarded their slot to the Nationals for Open division. On top of that, my slot was paid for by the owner of our local range and club. Sweet !!!!

Now I need to book my flight, reserve my room and get a nice cheap car.

I look forward to shooting with many of you here on the board.

Once again, Thank you Carol and the BulletHole Range. First class people.

Jerry Snyder

I am getting twitchy here. LOL I keep checking the Nationals web site in hopes of finding that beloved little link to the stage diagrams. Can you tell I am looking forward to this one?

Joe W.

I don't think that stages diagrams showed up until about 30 days from the match last year.

Thanks CAB, I didn't even think to look at last years entries on the nationals site. You were spot on, right at 30 days before the match they posted the stages to the site. I guess I will be fidgiting until then. lol

Joe W.