Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

United States IPSC National Championship

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright the match dates are up on the USPSA match calander. More info please.

Okay, only a little to add.

First, review the initial post, because nothing is new or different: Flex's initial post on this topic.

One day of shooting. IPSC rules. IPSC Divisions. Check the rules to be sure your gun, ammo and other equipment will fit the division you plan to shoot. There will be equipment check cards. Our staff will be very heavy with folks who have experience with IPSC matches.

You do not need an IPSC alias or an IPSC classification to shoot, but if you have those, the match will post as a Level III IPSC match. You must be a member of USPSA (US IPSC region) or a member of your regional IPSC association (Canadians or other IPSC regions) to shoot.

Division winners get an IPSC medal and bragging rights as US IPSC National Champion. It will be a qualifier match for the 2011 World Shoot, so I anticipate some really great competition.

We are currently working on the application & setting up a website to provide all the details Flex & I have already covered, plus a few added details like maps, hotels, etc. For those of you who have never met me, I like to have all the ducks in a row before going 'live' with the application. It cuts down of repetitive email questions and enables me to send out confirmation letters within 24 hours of getting the application & check.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 US IPSC Nationals Statistician

Edited by LChico

Cool,

My MS 3-gun statistician is also the US IPSC Nationals Statistician !!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Somebody has been listening to what goes right, and who makes it go that way ! ;)

I'll predict she has the results up 8 minutes after the last shot fired !!! :bow:

Hop

Before it gets too far along, I would also like to thank Kyle and Jason very much for accepting this match. When I had the opportunity to bring this match to Area 5, I looked at the time frame and called Kyle. After some thinking about it and considering the logistics of the match they accepted.

I expect this will be a great match and a feather in the Ohio hats at the end of the match.

I'll be working a stage somewhere, so stop by and say hello.

Gary

Edited by Gary Stevens

Thanks Gary.

And, special thanks to Vince Lucchetti (vluc) and the W.PA Section (our next door neighbors). They stepped up to help work out the logistics of this match.

If you can make it, check out their W.PA Section match on the 1st weekend of August: http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=83509

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Application is in the mail. Bummer on how long it took to get the app up though. When this was announced flights were just over $200.00. Since it's less than three months out though it's gonna cost almost $400.00.

Sorry about that Chuck. I didn't think about that. Even though there wasn't a hole lot we could do about it.

I got a peak at some of the registrations today (they aren't going through me...so I had to sneak a peak).

It's cool to see the big names showing up or sending in apps. Just going off memory...

Kay, Lisa, Eva, Rebecca...Cliff W., Jerry...Bob Vogel, Chuck Anderson, David O...Phil Strader, Chris Tilley, JJ Racaza, Todd Jarrett...

I know I'm leaving some out...

I hope they all make it in the day before to play in the shoot-offs. Should be cool. (I love shoot-offs!! We don't see enough of them anymore. )

Shoot offs, what shoot offs. I'm signed up for the Ohio Sectional to shoot on Saturday. Is there something else going on? I booked my flight to come in on Friday and leave Monday.

I still haven't figured out which gun I want to shoot for this match. Is that a bad thing?

Shoot offs, what shoot offs. I'm signed up for the Ohio Sectional to shoot on Saturday. Is there something else going on? I booked my flight to come in on Friday and leave Monday.

I still haven't figured out which gun I want to shoot for this match. Is that a bad thing?

At the last Ohio Sectional, shoot offs were set up after the match to have some fun. My guess would be Saturday afternoon after the sectional is over.

(a lowly new D-class shooter (me) shot against Bob Vogel(holstered/unloaded) and it was humbling.)

Edited by pas44

I got a peak at some of the registrations today (they aren't going through me...so I had to sneak a peak).

It's cool to see the big names showing up or sending in apps. Just going off memory...

Kay, Lisa, Eva, Rebecca...Cliff W., Jerry...Bob Vogel, Chuck Anderson, David O...Phil Strader, Chris Tilley, JJ Racaza, Todd Jarrett...

I hope they all make it in the day before to play in the shoot-offs. Should be cool. (I love shoot-offs!! We don't see enough of them anymore. )

Kyle, you forgot to put the comma between Bob and Vogel...(....Jerry...Bob Vogel, Chuck....) I'm sure that Vogel guy is coming, but I am too. :roflol:

Kyle, you forgot to put the comma between Bob and Vogel...(....Jerry...Bob Vogel, Chuck....) I'm sure that Vogel guy is coming, but I am too. :roflol:

well now the super squad is complete.... :D

We have a shootoff every year after the Ohio sectional. Its separate from the sectional and nothing formal, just bragging rights. Last yr if I remember right you could even challenge someone.

Flyin

Shoot-offs (side match):

... will be Saturday, after the Ohio Section (USPSA) match.

Cost = $5

Payback for winning a heat, and for winning overall. (mostly bragging rights ;) )

For those not already shooting the Ohio...it would also serve as a good gear check.

Ammo up!! B)