Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rescuing a puppy!

Shawn Knight

Ms. Neomet thinks Kimber is part German Shorthair Pointer. The beard is a pretty good indicator.

She also thinks you are becoming quite domesticated of late. Girlfriend, dog..... What's next, a minivan?

Ms. Neomet thinks Kimber is part German Shorthair Pointer. The beard is a pretty good indicator.

She also thinks you are becoming quite domesticated of late. Girlfriend, dog..... What's next, a minivan?

Tell Mrs. Neomet that both girls make me cook too! :rolleyes:

Nice Job Shawn. :cheers:

I'm thinking a Rot and Bearded Terrier mix. That beard hair looks pretty wired out to me and if it was a Shep the snout would prob be longer... Both are smart dogs, so you should have in intelligent friend there...

Kimber, hmmmm. I think you should have called her Glock. You got her for cheap and she runs like crazy. Kimber is like one of those dogs that comes with fancy papers, is over priced, and only runs when it feels like it! LOL

JT

Edited by JThompson

Kimber, hmmmm. I think you should have called her Glock. You got her for cheap and she runs like crazy. Kimber is like one of those dogs that comes with fancy papers, is over priced, and only runs when it feels like it! LOL

JT

I wasn't really sure what to name her. me and the GF had talked about several names and I knew a guy in Alaska that has a Rott named Ruger. His dog's name popped into my head and me and the GF went back and forth with different names. Glock didn't sound right, Springfield was more of a boy's name, and most of the others didn't work as a dog name so... Kimber it was!

Pharaoh, those little guys are too cute man!!

Ms. Neomet thinks Kimber is part German Shorthair Pointer.

Possibly German Wirehaired Pointer -- the 'beard' is a suggestion of that.

PETCO or your vet can do DNA testing if you care, but what matters is that she's in a good place and you're happy. The Pack (11 K9's here) and I wish you a LONG and very happy life together!

congrats on the rescue, she looks like a great little pup. I have 2 rescues, so far. They couldnt make me happier, and I think they feel the same. they even changed my Fiance's opinion about dogs. She is a cat person at heart, but currently asleep on the couch with both dogs. Go figure!

Matt

Excellent! All good people deserve a good dog and rescues are awesome. My pup is curled up next to my chair fast asleep at the moment. She would approve if she were awake.

Kimber is an excellent name!

4.jpg

Chewy approves... Georgia the one in the back, we lost to cancer some time ago.

Another of Georgia I took just before we had to put her down... you can see the pain in the eyes... in fact, this was the image that gave me the courage to do it.

5.jpg

Edited by JThompson