Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Goodbye Glock Forever, and

Micah

Pretty wild shooter.

Micah meet me at the range with it early this week and gave it a break in to work the bugs out. Runs great and shoots amazingly well !! Weird seeing him without the Glock.

At first he was having a slight issue picking up the dot on the draw. But, I showed him the easy technique fix for that and he really started to burn things up with it.

I set him up on the steel Plate El Prez (same setup that Jake ran for his 3sec El Prez push). Once he got used to it, he turning in 3.6s El Prez runs...one after another.

Here is the best run of the day on video: El_Prez_3.22s

Micah in Open? Now I know it's the end of the world. :P

Welcome!

PS That's not a Quinn on there, so "NO COOKIE FOR YOU!!"

WHat kind of mount is that...? Looks like it has a plate on top of the C-More....

Edited by JThompson

After saving every penny that I own, I am finally able to throw out that stupid Glock and shoot a REAL GUN!

Goodbye forever Production, and hello OPEN :cheers::cheers:

let me just say that if disposal of your stupid Glocks will be a problem for you, I'd be happy to take any you'd like to donate off your hands.... :ph34r: :ph34r:

Didn't you make the change about 4 hours too early?

I created it last night but kept it hidden until around 5 this morning just so I wouldn't forget to make this very important announcement.

ALSO: I will no longer be wearing Crocs ANYWHERE again as I have purchased a pair of GREEN LandSharks.

The Open gun is just something to keep me busy until IonBond finishes up my revolver project.

Flex, you do realize that your link takes us to a "Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up" video, don't you??

Anyway, cool pistol. Welcome to the dark-side.

apparently you didn't get the memo.

Your been Rick Rolled.... :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Flex, you do realize that your link takes us to a "Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up" video, don't you??

Yep - he got me :roflol:

I've been punkd!!

Yep - he got me :roflol:

I've been punkd!!

His timing is perfect. I have been had two or three times. He lets it go long enough that you just forget.....then WHAMMO! It still cracks me up. :rolleyes:

Edit... cause I'm late to the party :lol: was telling Doug about the Rick Roll, but...

Damn, Micah, couldn't you have at least picked a better looking Open gun to use for this post??? :surprise::lol:

Edited by XRe