Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just read thru this post (glad I'll be seeing a lot of BE'er at the match again). I realized that we haven't mentioned that Juniors shoot for half price!

I don't think that is on the match application either, so if you read this...let everyone know.

Yea and he didn't even show up last year

Hopefully, he'll show up this year with a new Seever Dog recipe, and maybe even bring his pistol! :P

Good to hear from you Bill. Hope to see you around...

This is beginning to look like the line "Round up the usual suspects!" would be appropriate.

Make it 3 wheel-gunners.

Kyle has seen me (attempt to) shooting a wheel-gun at Circleville, so that will explain the ROTFLMAO sounds coming from his direction when he reads this.

But I will have fun :rolleyes:

Looking like 9 stage plus chrono, over 200 rounds.

With all of you Minor shooters, I'll see if I can get Tom to soak the paper targets in water...so you bullets will make it through. :D:lol::P

Then you'd better be tapin' targets boy --- 'cause I'm not gonna be wastin' mah pasters on waterlogged tahgets..... :lol::lol:

Mike,

Glad you can make it!

I just looked over the semi-final stage diagrams (smail mail...nothing to post yet). Looks like lots of straight forward shooting tests!!! :D Well...I guess that depends on what you call straight forward? How about a 26 round stage of 5 full-sized poppers, 2 mini-poppers, 2 drop-turners, 2 partial papers (seperated by a no-shoot), a Texas Star, and a plate rack.

Cartangry.gif

How about a 26 round stage of 5 full-sized poppers, 2 mini-poppers, 2 drop-turners, 2 partial papers (seperated by a no-shoot), a Texas Star, and a plate rack.

Friggin Paul!! :angry:

Glad I'm workin' and not shootin'..... B)

Well...I guess that depends on what you call straight forward? How about a 26 round stage of 5 full-sized poppers, 2 mini-poppers, 2 drop-turners, 2 partial papers (seperated by a no-shoot), a Texas Star, and a plate rack

OK, Flex, how about TWO bandoleers of speedloaders, as well as my belt load???? :P Any suggestions on handling that issue with the RO's will be appreciated :D

But I will have fun.

Yeah...that kinda bites having the conflict. Same thing with the match from "that state up north" ;) and the PA Tri-State. Those of us in the middle have a tough time. If I can swing the funds, I hope to try to do both of those on the same weekend.

If it helps anybody out...the Buckeye Blast is shot in a one-day format. And, a few can shoot with the staff, on Friday.

New info on stages...

- I have it on good authority that, "The Determinator" (Steve Anderson) seems to have made an effective bid to get his shaky bridge added to the match.

- At least 4 (likely 5) of the stages are revolver friendly. The other stages are big enough field courses that they will be animals no matter how many rounds your gun holds.

- There will be a table start with an unloaded (chamber closed) gun.

- One stage will have gate that you must activate (think landing craft) at the start.

- Oh...another stage will have a door, which activates...a swinger and a clam shell and a drop-turner.

I hope everybody eats a good breakfast. :)