Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TOP GEAR - Which was your favorite episode or piece?

cryptoprocta

My personal favorites are the "drive across Africa (with substitute Stig)," and "caravan holiday."

EDITED TO ADD: UBER Hottie Sabine Schmidt passing crotch rockets and Porches whilst piloting a transit van around the Nurburgring. How could I have forgotten that!?!

Edited by cryptoprocta

Not an episode but the part that made me chuckle the most was when they raced against the German equivalent of Top Gear and showed up in SPITFIRES. Actually that whole episode had its moments, like when the guys arm came off while driving, and he kept getting hit by it when he turned the wheel.

Trapr

My favorite was when the short guy (name?) got to drive a formula 1 car. He had to work up to it and even the lessor Formula cars were very very difficult to drive. The F1 car was almost impossible for him it seemed.

I forgot which team car he drove but it was the winning car. The look on the team's faces was very telling.

I would love to give that a try :devil:

My favorite was when the short guy (name?) got to drive a formula 1 car. He had to work up to it and even the lessor Formula cars were very very difficult to drive. The F1 car was almost impossible for him it seemed.

I forgot which team car he drove but it was the winning car. The look on the team's faces was very telling.

I would love to give that a try :devil:

Renault... Alonso's old car. That was just awesome.

An episode I saw recently where they were testing semi-tractors was hilarious.

That was great. The guy hauling the car lost it out the back of his trailer and didn't notice it was gone. Said it must have been stolen.

That episode was a toss up with the one where they couldn't get a visa to film in the United States because they were entertaining. Therefore they had to not be entertaining to stay legal with the State Department.

Bill

I thought their funniest episode was the Miami to New Orleans vacation. They each bought a car in Miami (which was funny, considering the locals and all that), then had to drive them on a road trip to New Orleans and then sell them for no financial loss.

At one point they were permitted to 'paint' each other's cars in an attempt to impede their progress. At their first gasoline stop in Alabama, they were attacked by the locals and chased by a load of guys in pickup trucks.

Segment Description

Watch the segment

Watch the segment, part 2

Edited by Jeff686

The 24 hour race they entered with the diesel BMW. Could not get real sponsors, so they made them up. Peniston Oils on one side and Larsen Biscuits on the other....Open the doors and one says Penis and the other says Arse...lol

I'm curious how amused the Saleen team was when Hammond tore off the right side of their car with his Penis? Poor little Hammond felt terrible.

I have to say I have yet to see an episode that I have not both drooled and laughed during. Hmmm... kinda like good sex eh?

The 24 hour race they entered with the diesel BMW. Could not get real sponsors, so they made them up. Peniston Oils on one side and Larsen Biscuits on the other....Open the doors and one says Penis and the other says Arse...lol

I'm curious how amused the Saleen team was when Hammond tore off the right side of their car with his Penis? Poor little Hammond felt terrible.

I think it was a Noble actually, I'll check

I think it was a Noble actually, I'll check

Whatever it was, I recall his immediate response was [exaperated and downtrodden] "I couldn't have hit anything more expensive...." or something like that.

they are all my favorites :) Caravan holiday is in the top, African safari with Hammond's car Oliver, the episode with the porsche carrera gt, the salt flat one uhm... oh the curviest road in the world episode.... I love it