Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hornady One Shot

Sarge

I am in the Cincinnati area. Anyone know where I can find One Shot. I hate to order it as it costs almost $20 dollars from Midway with all the shipping charges. I read on here all the time where they "just run to the gunshop and get some". That ain't happening here.

There is a gun show here this weekend. Anyone know who I might call to get them to bring me a can.

Bummer. Seems I'm always in need of something out here in the sticks so I just add an extra can to an order.

Since it apparently can't be shipped USPS, your only hope is finding a place with lower shipping costs. Brownell's normally has a $9 S/H charge which is a little better.

Curtis

Any gunstore anywhere in Ohio has it. Pick one. Peabody's, Target World, Olde English, Vandalia Tact, Vandalia Armory, etc.

I thought about posting this in the "what I hate" forum. But those are pretty strong words. What bugs me is somebody who gives bogus info. Nothing personal Chris but have you actually seen One Shot at any of these shops? If you say you did at Olde English I "might" believe it since they had one can when I called. "Any shop in ohio is stretching it though since I called every shop in the phone book for Dayton or Cincinnati and none carry it. Some have never heard of it. LOL

I'll probably run into you someday at Miamisburg and give you some razzin' over this but like I said nothing personal.

But this is the reason I take everything on these forums with a grain of salt.

My next worry is if this stuff is as good as everyone says it is. Guess I'll order some and take a big ole' helping of salt to go with it.

• 1 month later...
You can order it on-line from Graf & Sons for $8/ can. Flat-rate shipping of $4.50 per order.

http://www.grafs.com/fc/browse.php?q=&...;s=az&p=477

Thanks for the info. I will use them when I need some.

Dang Sandman, did you buy them out? As soon as I saw this link I clicked to buy a couple cans and they are gone.

Bill :angry2:

Target world in sharonville? Go there alot and have never seen it. Guess I'll have to start calling the dayton stores you listed.

I don't think I've been back since they said HK rifles were bullpup designs <_<

They wouldn't know their arse from a magwell...

sandman let us know if they have it there...plz...I'll try to go by BassPro soon as I need it too...

Well I don't remember where I bought it cause there is no sticker or price tag on the can of One Shot I have sitting here on the shelf, but I know I didn't mail order it, so I must have bought it here locally.

The next time I'm in a gun store (which seems to be at least once a week) I'll ask them if they have some for you Sandman. ;)

Thanks Chris.

Hey HK let me clarify Bass Pro. Hornady said on the phone and internet bass pro is a seller of it. I went to bass pro, they said they don't carry it. So go figure that one.

Flatland No I did not order any from them. they had some when I looked though. OMG, first primers and now one shot!! I am sure it will show up on line for $50 a can. :surprise:

'BayouSlide' date='Jan 22 2009, 07:26 PM' post='903265']

Bummer. Seems I'm always in need of something out here in the sticks so I just add an extra can to an order.

Since it apparently can't be shipped USPS, your only hope is finding a place with lower shipping costs. Brownell's normally has a $9 S/H charge which is a little better.

Curtis[/b]

LA Guns and Reloading carries the one shot and some other name brand. Brian, Hank, Joe or I can bring some to the match if you need something.

Let me know.

Buddy

OMG, first primers and now one shot!! I am sure it will show up on line for $50 a can. :surprise:

I have a can I can let go of at a discount from that for $49.50 :) Just kidding. A couple of years back I bought a case from Midway to save on shipping. Buy a case and split it with your buds. We bulk buy everything these days.

Thanks Chris.

Hey HK let me clarify Bass Pro. Hornady said on the phone and internet bass pro is a seller of it. I went to bass pro, they said they don't carry it. So go figure that one.

Flatland No I did not order any from them. they had some when I looked though. OMG, first primers and now one shot!! I am sure it will show up on line for $50 a can. :surprise:

Must be an individual store thing as I bought three cans at the Bass Pro here in Richmond VA a couple of weeks ago ... I know ... it doesn't help you at all ... guess if one of the stores in the whole chain sells it, it qualifies as a seller .......