Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ohio 2009 ! -- **Date Change!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mike, any idea if the match is full?

Sorry Ryan. I do not know. I sent my app and $ in several weeks ago and it was not sent back so I assume there are openings. I'm looking forward to shooting it and the IPSC match teh next day if I can get an IPSC classification.

Mike

Thanks Mike, any idea if the match is full?

Sorry Ryan. I do not know. I sent my app and $ in several weeks ago and it was not sent back so I assume there are openings. I'm looking forward to shooting it and the IPSC match teh next day if I can get an IPSC classification.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Applications should be available soon for the Sunday IPSC match. And in about 2 weeks I hope to have the website set up for the IPSC Nationals. Got to get through the SC Sectional this weekend first.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 US IPSC Nationals Statistician

• 2 weeks later...

I just sent my entry form in a couple days ago for the USPSA Ohio championship,how do I know if I'm in the match? If they cash my check am I in? This will be my first level 3 match,well if I get in.

Edited by KING 45ACP

I just sent my entry form in a couple days ago for the USPSA Ohio championship,how do I know if I'm in the match? If they cash my check am I in? This will be my first level 3 match,well if I get in.

There are still slots available for the Ohio Championship. You will be fine.

Soon I will send out an email to the folks who have signed up so far.

Take care,

Chad

• 1 month later...
Soon I will send out an email to the folks who have signed up so far.

Take care,

Chad

How soon?

Dave, I have your application and it was forwarded to Linda.

King 45, send me a PM with your last name and I will make sure I have it.

Thanks.

Will there be a match hotel?

Where will awards be done?

Comfort Inn 24517 US Rte 23 Circleville Ohio (740)477-6116

Holiday Inn Express 23911 US Rte 23 Circleville (740)420-7711

Code is USPSA / IPSC Shooting or just tell them your with the big shooting event

There will be trophy's and they will be mailed out a couple of weeks after the event.

Linda, Is there a squading list anywhere? I want to make sure my app and money got to you.

I have your application for the Ohio Match (not the IPSC) and I will be forwading it to Linda.

Linda, Is there a squading list anywhere? I want to make sure my app and money got to you.

I have your application for the Ohio Match (not the IPSC) and I will be forwading it to Linda.

Thanks. I would hate for my for money to be supporting someone else's habbit.

If you haven't got your application in yet and you want a match shirt from Tech Wear, you better hurry up I'll be putting the order in at the first on next month
I guess this would be a good time to see if you have me squadded. Thanks.

If you haven't got your application in yet and you want a match shirt from Tech Wear, you better hurry up I'll be putting the order in at the first on next month
I guess this would be a good time to see if you have me squadded. Thanks.

No one is squadded. I do not squad anyone until just before the match. If you have a specific squad request, email me at my off -forum address (LChico@msn.com).

I am currently out of town & can only view my email & not respond. I will send out confirmation messages by Friday for applications received.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 Ohio State Match Statistician