Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A List Of The Easiest Classifiers

Let's start a list of the easiest classifiers out there. What I mean by that, is which ones are easiest to get a good hf on. I'll start, and then edit this post as we go along, adding the entries. This should get a good discussion going. TIA!

99-04 American Standard

99-05 Mob Job

99-08 Melody Line

99-09 Long Range Standards

99-11 El Presidente

99-15 Dilegentia & Celeritas (I musta really sucked the last time I shot this one...)

99-16 Both Sides Now #2

99-18 You Snooze, You Lose

99-21 Mini-Mart

99-28 Hillbillton Drill

99-32 Indoor Rapid Fire Standards (possibly the easiest?)

99-39 Off Balance Blast

99-40 Partial People Eaters

99-42 Fast N' Furious

99-43 Color Blind

99-45 Easy Street

99-46 Close Quarter Standards

99-49 Speed-E-Standards

99-54 Tuff Enough Standards (Phil has convinced me :D )

99-56 On The Upper Pad II

99-60 Cut & Run

99-62 Bang and Clang

Keep em comin!

CM99-39 Off Balance Blast -- I wouldn't say that this classifier is easy to shoot...but it seems easy to get a good high score on it! This seems to be one of those classifier where you shoot it....your run doesn't feel that great...yet later when you get the results....they look pretty good!

Bang and Clang, Fast and Furious, Hillbillton Drill, Mob Job, Melody Line, Easy Street, Close Quarter Standards, Long Range Standards, Merle's Standards (just kidding on that last one!)

I never got along with Mini-Mart and I either rushed through Speed-E-Standards or choked weak hand.

Based on the votes of thousands of shooters, by far the easiest is 99-32. The others aren't even close. It's fixed-time and the HHF isn't even all A's.

Also note that mis-set HHF's vary between Open and Limited (and the derivatives thereof: Lim-10, Prod and Revo)

Re CM 99-54, as you noted back in February in another thread, this is a classifier that doesn't seem to be shot very often but the times are generous and with care percentages well above 80 are quite easy to achieve even for B class shooters.

OK, Sedro's had this data for almost a year-- so these may change if they're changing the HHF's (though they haven't taken me up on my offer to help fix 'em)

These are for Open. Limited's easy/hard are somewhat different. Note that these have nothing to do with the actual difficulty of the shooting, it's only what national percentages have been scored on them:

Classifiers with too low HHF's (aka: many many more people than expected got M or better scores on):

99-32

99-54 (not as easy as 32, but much easier than the rest)

Classifiers more people than expected got M or better scores on:

99-04

99-18

99-15

99-43

99-60

Nearly impossible to get M or GM scores on (too high HHF):

99-37

99-53

99-59 (the worst-- no M or G scores on record, ever)

I have to agree with shred on this one. I think 99-32 is the easiest I have shot, as long as you can condition yourself to not go to fast, and get good hits. Also like off balance blast, as I am still of good knees, and can move through it pretty quickly.

If you can't shoot well, shoot fast and look good doing it.

Here's the score distribution on 99-32:

99-3x.jpg

The blue line is the "Expected" scores (in other words, the percentage of shooters in each classification). The purple bars are the percentages of scores actually shot.

When almost 40% of scores are in the M and GM range, something's broke.

Ron,

Looks like ALL timed fire stages are based solely on percentage of max points available, regardless of division, which makes little to no sense. MAYBE there have been a few perfect scores on Tuff Enough Stds, but I doubt it given the amount of A zone covered on some of the targets.

I wonder what the real top 10 in production on that one are. I'm betting it aint clean either!

Tom

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...