Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War

Shooter Grrl

Y'all still sleeping or what? I'm gonna start!

I HATE being unemployed. Did you know that women are expected to <GASP> do housework when they don't have to go to work. I can not believe all the stupid comments about how clean my house must be by now and all the idiots want to know what I'm doing to keep busy - BAH! I'm dry firing dammit and exercising dammit!!!!

I hate it when good gun boards go bad. No, not this one, this one is great. But another one sucks anymore. Petty bickering, trolls, know-it-alls, dip****s, and just plain old stupid people have dengenerated this particular once fine source of information into a cesspool of braincell sucking ignorance and stupidity. May it die a quick death. :angry:

I hate the fact that I can't afford to live here anymore (Santa Barbara County). I have to go home in 2 days and I DON'T WANNA GO!!!!!!!! :angry:

I'd probably change my mind when that 5000 page voters pamphlet showed up in the mail....not quite the same state I left 15 years ago.... :wacko:

I hate the fact that my brother chose to kill himself instead of dealing with his life . He was only 19 and had so much to offer the world . I hate the fact that I have to watch my parents go through such turmoil and the fact that they blame themselves even though there was really nothing they could have done to prevent it . I hate the fact that I will never see his rye grin or get to play guitar with him .I hate the fact that my children will never get to know my brother and that he will never be the "Fun Uncle Jake" to them .

Jake , wherever you are please send some angels to watch over your mother and I hope you are finally at peace with yourself .

Your Loving Brother ,

Michael

BrianH--

(The pamphlet is only about four-six pages long. Not to worry.)

<Flamin' Mode On>

Oh, and while were on the subject of the Oregon Legi...

Now we're gonna get our taxes taxed!!! Cripes, folks--the last one out of Oregon this year please turn out the lights!!!!! There won't be enough people by 2004 LEFT to tax!!! GAHHHHHHH!!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko::angry:

<Flamin' Mode Stuck in "On">

Paraman1 . . . no words can help, but I am sorry for your loss and the emotional trauma to your family.

On topic . . . I hate that CDNN Investments is now selling my Bushmaster superlight carbine for $130 LESS than I paid for mine.

Michael,

My condolences to you and your parents. My wife went through two yearlong bouts of depression in the midnineties. They both involved suicide attempts --- which were fortunately unsuccessful. Learning that no matter what I did, I couldn't prevent her from taking her own life if she was committed to that goal, was the hardest lesson of my life. Even though she's been in remission for five years, I still wonder with every mood swing of hers if the depression is coming back. I know that there's nothing that you or your parents could have done to prevent Jake from killing himself. And I know that that is little comfort. Know that you are not alone. Our prayers are with you.

Man this is heavy guys.

It breaks my heart what people have to go through, myself included.

I'm at a loss for words.

Will it ever make sense? Or does it have to?

Please take care of yourself and your loved ones.

No flames needed.

Good night.