Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Indiana State Section Championship

Shot the match today.

Great weather, great match staff.

Stages were fun, high round count with good mix of long and short shots. Almost no no-shoots, bit of hardcover, and more poppers than I've ever seen in a match by a long shot.

Shot ok, all in all a lot of fun.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris it was fun trying to shoot with you yesterday. Now the whole "beware the weasel" makes perfect since....that boy got wheels!

Anybody know where the preliminary scores will be?

Chris it was fun trying to shoot with you yesterday. Now the whole "beware the weasel" makes perfect since....that boy got wheels!

Was great shooting with you Corey.

I was wondering the same thing.

They are down by stage 4.

They are down by stage 4.

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Great match, PLENTY of shooting to be had at this one (6 or 7 32 round field courses) :cheers:

Had a great time shooting on squad 15, only thing was I was stuck with a bunch of YANKEES !!! <_<;)

Thanks to all responsible for anything to do with the match.

Especially Shooters Connection, and Precision Delta Bullets !!! :cheers:

Hopalong

Had a great time shooting on squad 15, only thing was I was stuck with a bunch of YANKEES !!! <_<;)

:rolleyes: I knew I should've worn my UK ballcap. SEC.

Funny quote from one of the production guys "I saw we were squadded with all the revolver guys and groaned..."

Great match, lots (LOTS) of shooting and reloads. I'm at work now and plenty worn out...

We pegged him with "The Weasel" as "The Gerbil" just was not as cool sounding.

I think I was the production guy who said that, and it was before the first stage. Then we started shooting and all of them kicked the crap out of me!! It was a treat to shot with you all and I hope to see you next year. The squad and staff where great and worked well together.

Thanks Jeremy

Open - Clint Upchurch

Production - Tony Hawkins

SS- Chris Martin

Limited- Chuck Bradley

L10- Bob Vogel

Rev - Matt Griffin

I want to thank all the competitors that came out and shot the match!!

I especially want to thank Silver Creek Conservation Club and Lee Leonard for hosting this match.

Aron "Coach" Bright for all his hard work and help in pulling this together.

I especially want to thank all the hardworking staff that really made the match!

They did a great job!

I want to thank the stats crew that had final scores posted 10 minutes after the last shot, Marc Lorey, Kris Soonpaa and Joe Viray. But if it wasn't for little 9 year old Alyssa Bright who came down on Tuesday and stayed the whole time helping. She ran every single score sheet back to stats all 3 days! Awesome job!

I hope everyone had fun and enjoyed the match!

After you are done reading this take a minute and send a thank you note to the sponsors of the match! Everyone walked away with something that was donated!

Thanks!

Not that I'm going to win anything. I'd just like to see the scores. There not posted yet at USPSA.

Just wondering ?

By the way I had a great time shooting. Great weather. Lots of fun

Not that I'm going to win anything. I'd just like to see the scores. There not posted yet at USPSA.

Just wondering ?

By the way I had a great time shooting. Great weather. Lots of fun

Post right above you says "Joe "Rhino" Viray is heading home ask we speak to upload finals

They will be on the USPSA website, major match results shortly".

Looks to me that it was posted at 6:24pm EST, so give it a couple hours for Rhino to drive home and I bet the results will be posted.

Sorry if I offended anyone. My post was actually about 10 min. ago at 8:00pm est

No problem. None of us are from that area and there is no wifi at the range. I typing this in the car heading home now.