Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Paris Hilton

Rufus The Bum

Holy Crap! When I saw this post, I thought you were in Paris and didn't like the Hilton and thought I'd have to break the news to you that ALL French hotels blow chunks.

LMAO.... :P:lol::D

(I have no idea who Paris Hilton is, and nor do I want to.)

LOL, I thought the same thing as Erik was thinking.

BTW, a lot of hotels worldwide blow chunks. Unfortunately it's not just the frech ones :(

Worst hotels I've ever seen were in Paris, New York and Madrid. Best places I've ever seen were in Paris and New York. ;)

I hate turning on the T.V. and seeing nothing but Paris Hilton on every channel. Here is a girl who has never worked a day in her life, will never work a day in her life, and were forced to watch every step she takes. Come on, is cable T.V. really reaching for stuff to air?

So how do you feel about her sister?!!

Holy crap, I surfed past E again once today* and she was on.

* Give me a break; it's one away from Comedy Central and two away from History Channel, on the way to SciFi. (Not that I've found anything worth watching there but I'm hopeful.)

Well love is only a lightswitch away. I'd dive head first into a 55 gallon drum of Llama pee and run down the street singing naked singing "Who let the Dogs out" for her money. Back in High School, I knew a gal whos grandfather was one of the founders of Motel 8 or one of those smaller chains, she was actually whining about getting a Porsche 911 instead of a Ferarri Mondial convertible. Life can be just terrible sometimes. Here I was driving a 78 Ford Thunderbird running on 7 cylinders and 3 bald tires, just happy as can be.

If those two stupid chicks are partying as hard as their t-shirts would indicate, in about 15 years, they'll both look about 50, rode hard, and put away wet.

I just saw a gal I knew 15 years ago. Back then she was a total knockout. She was so smokin' she dropped by a bar one St. Paddy's day, guest bartended for a couple hours, and made - get this - $1000 bucks ----- just in tips. Between the partying and the fake and baking, she's now in her mid- 40's and looks about 60. And she didn't even snort coke to do it.

Those chicks are doomed. And I've had the misfortune of staying at the Hilton on couple occassions - and I can tell you Daddy's hotels are run-down, stinky pieces of crap. I'm sure they're even worse in Paris. :P:P

Holy crap, I surfed past E again once today* and she was on.

* Give me a break; it's one away from Comedy Central and two away from History Channel, on the way to SciFi. (Not that I've found anything worth watching there but I'm hopeful.)

Thread drift into eternal optimist mode:

SciFi did a decent job remaking Dune.

We now return you to the previous hotel commercial...........