Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Whoa. I'm literally blown away at this one...

Seth

Here's the email I got:

'This was at Texas Tech University Basketball game . . .The National Anthem is sung by five young ladies. You have never heard it performed better than this! An entire arena remains completely silent throughout the song. You could hear a pin drop. Take a moment to listen to this. Trust me, you will not regret it.

The two young ladies on the right are six years old. The two in the middle are seven and the one on the left is eight.'

Yep. That good. I uploaded it for convenience.

http://www.offroadmarketing.com/NA.wmv

I know several of the girls and their parents. The best part is how well the parents have raised the kids. They've been all over the country, recorded an album, been on TV (disney channel I think) and they are still great kids.

I know several of the girls and their parents. The best part is how well the parents have raised the kids. They've been all over the country, recorded an album, been on TV (disney channel I think) and they are still great kids.

Small world, Jason. I hope they were on the Disney channel. It could use the step up in class. The Mickey Mouse club has produced some real degenerates. The youtube link I posted was an appearance on the 700 Club.

Edited by Steve J