• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, it's Easter weekend and really too close a couple of other matches we thought would really hurt us. Also, we have heard from a bunch of people saying they would not be able to make it. So, we will focus on the TN sectional and maybe try again next year.

Tim

Well, it's Easter weekend and really too close a couple of other matches we thought would really hurt us. Also, we have heard from a bunch of people saying they would not be able to make it. So, we will focus on the TN sectional and maybe try again next year.

Tim

Yeah, that sucks. I can't shoot the TN sectional either due to it conflicting with our SS/PRO state match.....bummer.

Tim

Yeah, that sucks. I can't shoot the TN sectional either due to it conflicting with our SS/PRO state match.....bummer.

Damn. I just looked at that. You know, I would really like for our area to have a meeting at the end of the year with all the section coordinators so we can do a better job of scheduling. Too many things fall through the cracks.

Tim

Hate to hear that. No chance of running it another weekend this year?

Damn. I just looked at that. You know, I would really like for our area to have a meeting at the end of the year with all the section coordinators so we can do a better job of scheduling. Too many things fall through the cracks.

Well we aren't in Area 6 persay but I do like shooting matches in state or border states.

Hate to hear that......

I think ss/prod matches will be alot of fun, which is why I stole the idea from you guys and the wsssc matches and going to put on the Indiana one in March.

Yup, same reason we are putting one on.

Yeah. I just wish there was a better way to coordinate. Our SC checked the USPSA calendar for the TN match and the KY-SS/pro match wasn't on there so we picked that and went for it. Damn.

Edited by tpcdvc

Yeah. I just wish there was a better way to coordinate. Our SC checked the USPSA calendar for the TN match and the KY-SS/pro match wasn't on there so we picked that and went for it. Damn.

Yeah, haven't gotten that far yet.

At any rate, I really like and believe in the format. It's something different and fun and gives Lim and open shooters an excuse to break out the SS or Prod guns and in my case make a fool out of myself :roflol: I will try to make the IN match and if I can the KY match. The KY match might be tough since I will most assuredly be ROing the TN sectional.

Best to all

Tim

And because of matches already scheduled, taking the weather into consideration - we are restricted to either the heat at the end of August/first of September or getting deep into fall where weather becomes more of a concern. The TN's traditional dates has been the last weekend of September but with the Nationals the week before, that is no longer a realistic date. And then there is the Missouri match the first weekend of October (for which some of our key folks typically attend and thus would cause NTPS some issues)......and thus we have been pushed to a very tight window of opportunity.

Boy I hate to hear this. I been getting the MO people together. What match conflicts with it? I can't find anything to shoot that weekend. Heck, I can be there Friday afternoon to help set up. Then the RO's(me included) can shoot with their squad! Prizes, smizes, let's just shoot the thing!! :angry2: