Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 USPSA Tennessee Hillbilly Classic CANCELLED

North Tennessee Practical Shooters is hosting it's second annual Hillbilly Classic match. This is a production/Single stack only match.

Match is limited to the first 100 shooters.

This is a 1 day match with 10 stages & chrono. It is a Cash pay back & trophy match, plus random drawing prize table!!!!!!!

A great tune up for the SS nats!!

April. 10th RO's shoot. April 11th every one else.

Info and app. will be up soon here:

http://www.ntps.org or http://www.tnsection.com

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lord - Not again! :D

Fine - As soon as I get in touch with SingleStack I am sure we will be registered. It was a great match the first time around, and I am sure this one will be even better. At least I will be classified for this one!

Can't wait to see you guys again!

Fine - As soon as I get in touch with SingleStack I am sure we will be registered. It was a great match the first time around, and I am sure this one will be even better. At least I will be classified for this one!

And I will go out on a limb and say that if we get the number of unclassified shooters as we did for the first match, we will probably treat "U-class" just like the others.

So don't let that 'unclassification' hold you back.

And I will go out on a limb and say that if we get the number of unclassified shooters as we did for the first match, we will probably treat "U-class" just like the others.

So don't let that 'unclassification' hold you back.

It did not hold me back the first time, I am sure it won't be an issue this time either.

:sight:

Great !!!!

Round 2.....

Ding, Ding, Ding !!!!!

Pogs/Pags go down in FLAMES AGAIN !!! :sight:

Hop

FYI, for you sandbaggin A class single stackers.....you won't be taking those plaques this time. Want2race has got his A card and I'm 1.7% away.....

I think I'll run out of things to say by April........na :roflol:

Great !!!!

Round 2.....

Ding, Ding, Ding !!!!!

Hop

I just hope that the POG shooters weren't too embarrassed by their poor performance.....expected poor performance.....against the single stack guns that they register to shoot single stack for Round II, and thus we won't have anybody to ridicule. Then again, if you are willing to step out in public after strapping on a Glock, nothing is really going to embarrass you.

Edited by moverfive

I just hope that the POG shooters weren't too embarrassed by their poor performance.....expected poor performance.....against the single stack guns that they register to shoot single stack for Round II, and thus we won't have anybody to ridicule. Then again, if you are willing to step out in public after strapping on a Glock, nothing is really going to embarrass you.

and it begins......

Great !!!!

Round 2.....

Ding, Ding, Ding !!!!!

Hop

Oh maaaannn......the trash talk...........the trash talk. :lol:

April? Hmmm. Ironically, I got my SS bump to A class the WEEK after the match. It just hadn't posted in time.

Man do I need this match. I just spent 3 days and 1500 rounds triggering a G19. Yes, it was a miserable 3 days. Nah, not really. I had do a Glock recertification class. Class was fun. Shootin is shootin. I kept sweeping my thumb down over the non existent frame safety as I do with MY guns.

I don't want to talk to much trash yet, but I will say this. Glock owners should own at least one extra locking block.

Great !!!!

Round 2.....

Ding, Ding, Ding !!!!!

Hop

Hop/Mover

Now yall know I have acquired a steel frame weapon.

But I would not miss a chance to get back some of those stage 10 points I threw down the toilet! (literally)

So this time I may even practice :surprise:

So I will proudly break out the POG to duel it out once again with the tyranical SS organization! :cheers:

And just think we only have a couple of months to talk smack this time!

Sign me up Brad.

Let the smack roll!

Bill W.

OK let the smack begin. BillW is going to kick butt. I watched him run stage 10 and he was smoking. I feel sorry for all those SS guys.

I have no doubt that Bill will kick some butt since there will be a bunch of other POG shooters there.

Also Andy thanks for your concern for us SS stack guys, I'm glad you understand how hard it is to carry all that lumber and cash back home. But when you shoot a SS it just comes with the territory.

OK, I see how it is Tim....Hmmmm, Nov.,Dec., Jan.,Feb., March.....plenty of time to practice.

I might relax and shoot something else for a couple of months just to give the POG shooters a chance.... :roflol:

I will tell you one thing, this match is still the talk at the local matches. Expect more blue to invade the orange!

OK, I see how it is Tim....Hmmmm, Nov.,Dec., Jan.,Feb., March.....plenty of time to practice.

I might relax and shoot something else for a couple of months just to give the POG shooters a chance.... :roflol:

I will tell you one thing, this match is still the talk at the local matches. Expect more blue to invade the orange!

Yeah, right.....blah,blah,blah. same old crap.

Just like that SS you cling to as state of the art. :surprise:

Yeah, after 30 revisions from the original.

bring an honest original as designed SS. no fancy sights, safety, magwell, beavertailed, precision machined SS weapon and I will shoot a first generation POG and see who

gets left in the dust!!!!

Thanks for the support Andy, I was actually just trying to keep up with you!

I think the SMACK has officially started! :cheers:

Bill W.