Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

World Shoot Updates - Bali

Daniel Horner in production is looking REAL good - Adam Tyc is only 127 points ahead of him with 475 match points remaining. Daniel has 605 points remaining. (130 point difference).

It looks like its going to be a horse race in production as well.

The rest of the team is doing awesome as well.

Brad, Max, and KC ---- 2nd, 3rd, 4th in open

Travis - 2nd in standard

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far it looks like dominating performances by Eric Grauffel in Open and Adam Tyc in Production.

Great shooting by those guys.

Now to see how consistent they can be over the last day of shooting. Will they hold, fold, or will they build on their respective leads?

And both of these guys are young shooters....

So far it looks like dominating performances by Eric Grauffel in Open and Adam Tyc in Production.

Now to see how consistent they can be over the last day of shooting. Will they hold, fold, or will they build on their respective leads?

I don't see Eric "folding"

I don't see Eric "folding"

No the most likely thing...

The Open & Mod SS shoots this morning (it's 9am Bali time as of this post), so that should be more or less settled in about 3 hours. Standard SS is this afternoon, so don't expect results there for another 9 hours. PD and the Ladies are somewhat scattered, so that may have to wait too. 'Official' results likely won't be posted until after the awards ceremony tomorrow night.

Standard is turning into an interesting horse race between Blake, Travis and Smitty, with possibly a Czech or two in the mix. Suspicions are Blake probably held on, but it'll be interesting to see.

Early rumor has Athena with Lady, but it likewise may be very close.

Standard is turning into an interesting horse race between Blake, Travis and Smitty, with possibly a Czech or two in the mix. Suspicions are Blake probably held on, but it'll be interesting to see.

Early rumor has Athena with Lady, but it likewise may be very close.

That is what I heard too.

Travis wins it by 30 points over Blake, and another 16 over SmittyFL.

Open is Eric in front of KC, Max and The Jet.

Modified goes to JoJo, MV in 3rd.

Production goes to Adam Tyc, in front of Matt Mink, Bob V, Daniel Horner and Angus.

Edited by SouthpawG26

Gotta say, I'm impressed as heck with Travis. Absolutely one of the nicest guys out there, won his first Nationals this year and now he's the world champion. I wish I could have been there just to congratulate him in person. Guess I'll have to wait till next month at Benning.

And way to go to the CZ Shooters in Production. I know 3 of the top 5 were shooting CZ, Vogel his Glock. Anyone know what Daniel Horner was running?