Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War

jhgtyre

It is Friday again so zip up your Nomex suit and whip out the flamethrower!

I hate Jason! Why won't he die? Can't he just go away? Do they really need him to fight Freddy Kruger? Can't they come up with anything NEW and scarey? Could I whine just a little louder?

-ld

I hate the inconsiderate jerks at work who have little mini meetings in the middle of walkways and don't get out of the way when you attempt to walk through! FIND A MEETING ROOM!!!!!

I also hate people that walk two or three abreast and don't move over when you are approaching them in the hall. If they really want to play red rover I will be more than willing to attempt to mow them down but until then MOVE!

-ld

I hate starting off on Friday to find a truck in my office :angry:

truck.jpg

The guy driving supposedly blacked out, came off a two foot embankment, and missed a truck by about 6" went between the two trees and smashed the building. I don't think someone could have hit the building if they had tried, making it between the trees was incredible, especially after jumping off the embankment.

I hate it when it's 120-degrees in my car!!!!!!!! (we've been 100+ here this week...!!!) :angry:

(But I think the heat wave is finally over so I'll only do a retroactive whine.). <_<

but it's a dry heat, right?

lts

I hate starting off on Friday to find a truck in my office 

a few more inches and it would be only the tree. damn

lynn

I hate dirty silverware when I go to a restaurant and eat. How do I always get the dirty silverware. It's been 5 places in a row. It's a running joke with the wife now. Can't these morons wash silverware. C'mon how hard is it? I don't have any problem doing it at my house. Idiots.

I hate that you can hear the Starship Enterprise going thru space.

...not too mention...how do they loose "life support", but never gravity???

I hate it when smart people refuse to think...or hide behind "I can't".

I hate it when Marketing and Sales people lose touch with reality and promise way more than they should. Then the technical team has to work their butts off trying to keep the company from looking bad.

Dilbert is funny because it's too close to reality....

I hate it when Marketing and Sales people lose touch with reality and promise way more than they should. Then the technical team has to work their butts off trying to keep the company from looking bad.

:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D I must hear that from someone in the department I work in every single day. I feel your pain.

-ld

"I hate it when Marketing and Sales people lose touch with reality and promise way more than they should. Then the technical team has to work their butts off trying to keep the company from looking bad."
Well, well... welcome to nearly every place of business I'VE ever worked for!!........ <_<

I hate that my one and only range is now closed due to fire danger. :( No match on Sunday. :(:( Things ARE dry as a bone and I don't blame them for closing but I still hate that they had to do it.

Loves2shoot, look on the bright side: you've got some new cinderblocks for bookshelves.

I hate that the auto body shop didn't finish my truck right. They went to all this work to fix and paint a dent on the cab but didn't fix and paint the damaged seam a few inches away from the dent. They did the new tailgate with Rhino liner or something, not the Line-X in the bed. Different feel, different look. Now I'm driving around without a tailgate and I still have to take the truck back for them to get it right.

I still hate the CHP.

I hate dial-up but I ordered DSL today.

I hate underestimating my supply of .38 Super brass. I hate when my press goes down. I hate gauging and marking brass.

I hate the fact that my doctor gives me ANOTHER prescription medicine that interacts with with a medicine I'm already taking and now I'm sicker than before I started taking his miracle cure. :angry:

I hate that my employer, whom used to own two seperate heavy truck dealerships, is now combining the two into one central location. It's like putting ten pounds of ... into a 5 pound bag. I also hate that he's doing this because he's in such bad financial shape that we may not be open at all in the next 6 months. Nothing like busting your .... for nothing. :wacko:

At least my gun works and I have enough ammo to last a while. ;)

I hate the H2! See those two differentials hanging down there? The gal your dancin' so close with isn't who you think she is!! A real HumVee, doesn't have stuff dangling underneath anymore than J-Low does. It's built on a Yukon chassis. The H2 is a nerdy guy in a dress, wearing falsies! $50K and it will still get stuck in my driveway. HA! Talk about your cruel hoax!

While I'm at it, I hate Hillary Clinton too..........Same damn reason.